ONE FOR THE GIRLS

Guest Lurcherbitch

Guest Lurcherbitch
well i am not tall or short and i am not dark or blond or fat or thin ... so where does that put me ??????????????

in the "average - ginger" category? :laugh:

Above average....I have mey him and he is a bit of a dish :kiss: .xxxxx

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look for in a bloke : :big_boss:

Honesty,stabilty,trust,dark hair,dark eyes,too too tall,not built like a brick shit house :hmm: Looking for a long term thing and not just a shag :thumbs-up: Prefrebly not in Italy,France or Bi sexual :icon_eek: (its a long story)..

My ideal bloke my friend in France Giulian but he is foo far away and we both agreed the distance would kill it before it began :hmm::cry:

You have mentioned this guy before but to clear it up have you even met him???

Being in another country is a bit of a non starter though to be fair..why not let a good honest dog lad have a crack ???

He is a friend of a friend i havnt met him but spoke many times on the phone and obviously msn ect ect - I was supposed to go there last month with our mutual friend but i ended up not having enough £££££ :( And she too great delight in showing me the pics of the fun times they had :cry:

Good honest dog lads - matchin that discription :victory: Know any? :whistle:

Ian not included :censored::clapper:

Edited for right royal shit spelling :(

Edited by FastDogz

He is a friend of a friend i havnt met him but spoke many times on the phone and obviously msn ect ect - I was supposed to go there last month with our mutual friend but i ended up not having enough £££££ :( And she too great delight in showing me the pics of the fun times they had :cry:

Good honest dog lads - matchin that discription :victory: Know any? :whistle:

Ian not included :censored::clapper:

Edited for right royal shit spelling :(

Well i really wasnt trying to embarass you or anything but the thought of beginning a relationship with someone you havent even met does sound very random to people..But love conquers all so they say..perhaps you out to lower your sights a bit, not your standards though, as if you spend all your time looking for love, your too busy to see it walking past..all the best

well LB and all you other ladies on here now i know im well and truly fecked im fat, folicly challenged and have all my own teeth [ok there kept in a box under my bed]but i still have them and my idea of foreplay is cleaning the ferrets out together AND YOU LOT THINK YOUVE GOT IT BAD..........AKON LONELY IAM SO LONELY I HAVE NOBODY...BLAH :no:

Well i really wasnt trying to embarass you or anything but the thought of beginning a relationship with someone you havent even met does sound very random to people..But love conquers all so they say..perhaps you out to lower your sights a bit, not your standards though, as if you spend all your time looking for love, your too busy to see it walking past..all the best

Your quite allright mate :victory: Wise man.

But it isnt going to happen with Me and Giulian anyways so thats out the window :laugh: And it was going to be a case of meeting as friends and then taking it from there but..it wont happen now :clapper:

I am quite happy single though :victory:

Guest Lurcherbitch
well LB and all you other ladies on here now i know im well and truly fecked im fat, folicly challenged and have all my own teeth [ok there kept in a box under my bed]but i still have them and my idea of foreplay is cleaning the ferrets out together AND YOU LOT THINK YOUVE GOT IT BAD..........AKON LONELY IAM SO LONELY I HAVE NOBODY...BLAH :no:

Ahhhh bless......dont get down hearted........we are fat lonely old women who pretend to be 'miss it' You sound a catch.......what car do ya drive?? what work do you do?? have ya got ya own house? can ya cook??. Where abouts do ya live? :laugh:

I meet people for a living drive a bentley [well i dont my chaufer does] get sent all over the world at the tax payers expense all interested enquires to ......

CHARLES WINDSOR

c/o HIGHGROVE HOUSE

SOMEWHERE POSH :thumbs-up:

You sound perfect to me :)

Guest Lurcherbitch
I meet people for a living drive a bentley [well i dont my chaufer does] get sent all over the world at the tax payers expense all interested enquires to ......

CHARLES WINDSOR

c/o HIGHGROVE HOUSE

SOMEWHERE POSH :thumbs-up:

:clapper::clapper: