finishing touches at last

well the shed came today,which ended a drama for me.Last week i built a block on edge shed with a white pvc door and window.It was almost finished when the neighbour came in and freaked out because the wall was made higher to accomodate the tiled roof,after a bit of a pulava I decided to knock the lot just to keep the peace.The builder said I should have stuck my ground but in fairness after 23 years of keeping bull terrier type dogs and all that goes with them, seeing me skin all kinds of dead things from goats to deer to calves at times,i thought it might be better to just bow to her moaning.So today the shed came and as they were puting it up I could see her having a nose,so i loudly declared to the chaps erecting it that nothing on this earth would get me to drop this shed,to which they gave me a weird look but i explained the situation to them later.She quickly dissapeared and I dont expect a bother in the future.I had thee dog boxes made by mighty Celt on here and a grand job they are too.I have plans to make em chew proof soon and that just about me done.the last thing is possibly a roof on the kennells,still looking into transparent clading.heres a few photos of the finished article,

003.jpg

put my lucky horse shoes up allready,I have the three shoes for the last 30 years.

001.jpg

and a pic of the new boxes

008-3.jpg

005-4.jpg

I have the boxes siting up on railway sleepers so I hope thats about the end of this project as its on going a bit too long for my likeing.

On another note the guard dog got out of the house today and one of the shed fitters was gone out to the lorry while the other was on the roof doing the torch on felt,well the dog went ape to get to him.I was well pleased and the fear on the chaps face was something else.I immediately put the dog away and the fact he was up high made the dog think he was coming over the wall.I think I may have a future protector of the property. :toast:

• Like 1

the one other little bits im thinking of is maybe water holders bolted to the walls so no chance of knocking the pots of water over when im out.I had intentions of puting the ferret hutch in a kennell but it takes up too much room.another thing to think about over the summer.Forgot to say the dog box tops are hinged for easy maintenance so any other suggestions you might come up with will be considered thanks.

Turn your horse shoes the other way round, the luck falls out of them if you put them upside down lol.

was just about to post that .... come on Liam turn them round and get yourself a euro million ticket :thumbs: nice job mate , ive loads to do on my project :censored: but should be finished before the winter :icon_eek: Edited by lanesra

Looking good Jigsaw ......im sitting here trying to suss out what the wooden batten on that wall is for.......and its bugging me :hmm: .....please put me out my misery :D

Lets all have a guess ... Right i think its for Hanging all the ROSETTES he plans on winnin at the shows this summer :big_boss: Edited by lanesra

Gnasher that baton on the wall was for resting a plank on while the builder crawled on his hands and knees and leant over and power floated the floors.His invention not mine.The first 2 courses of all the walls were put on and then the floors were poured,that way all the floating could be done .the next day the walls were continued up to finishing height.Frank you were so close to being as FAR OUT as was humanely possible :laugh: No rosette for you buddy,lol.Got me fridge in and a double hot plate for boiling water/cooking food etc.I just cant come up with some form of shelving,storage or neat way of rearranging the interior.All you brain boxes come up with suggestions as I will spend a fair ammount of time out there.

Edited by jigsaw

Lump I was rearranging them tonight after reading this,had the first one done and went on to the middle one,taping a tack in to hold the shoe and the top one fell and hit me on the neck so all that shite about turning the over is just that,lolOR MAYBE IM JUST CURSED :laugh:

Lump I was rearranging them tonight after reading this,had the first one done and went on to the middle one,taping a tack in to hold the shoe and the top one fell and hit me on the neck so all that shite about turning the over is just that,lolOR MAYBE IM JUST CURSED :laugh:

LOL,leave them your way

Hahahah :laugh: if you've had luck then keep them as they are ,if not turn them round :thumbs: