ONE FOR THE MEN!!

Guest Lurcherbitch

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:hmm: F*ck! When I popped this one open, looking for a bit of fun and nonsense, I really never realised it'd make me stop and consider so much!

Ok; I like Small women. That's a certainty. As in 'not tall'. Mention the five foot mark to me and ye have my ear straining! :yes:

Once we hit that mark then? .......... Oh god! Dark hair, dark eyes! 'Good' tits ..... Throw the fact that she's Japanese into the mix and; Well ....! F*ck all this! I'm off for a lay down in a cold bog! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HONESTLY.... Personality and Compatability means far more than looks. :yes: The rest is just an added bonus... everybody has a different taste in that area. For instance to me the first thing I notice about a woman is her Eyes... thats the lure... then go from there to T&A. :D But without those things I first mentioned... its just a feck. A mate of mine has a good saying... "if its a small load... do it by hand". :D:D

Guest MOLLY
HONESTLY.... Personality and Compatability means far more than looks. :yes: The rest is just an added bonus... everybody has a different taste in that area. For instance to me the first thing I notice about a woman is her Eyes... thats the lure... then go from there to T&A. :D But without those things I first mentioned... its just a feck. A mate of mine has a good saying... "if its a small load... do it by hand". :D:D

She's got nice eyes.

Boy does she have an arse :icon_eek:

MOLL.

:hmm: F*ck! When I popped this one open, looking for a bit of fun and nonsense, I really never realised it'd make me stop and consider so much!

Ok; I like Small women. That's a certainty. As in 'not tall'. Mention the five foot mark to me and ye have my ear straining! :yes:

Once we hit that mark then? .......... Oh god! Dark hair, dark eyes! 'Good' tits ..... Throw the fact that she's Japanese into the mix and; Well ....! F*ck all this! I'm off for a lay down in a cold bog! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I agree with you Ditch, I've got a thing for petit oriental women too :ok:

Get top marks on the blow job front too :clapper:

Haven't you heard that other old saying..."never judge a book by its cover?" She's a bigg'n but who knows what else? Not personally my type but personality etc. could far outweigh the matter IF I was looking for. ;) btw... pun wasn't intended but then once I typed it thought how funny it was! :D

Guest Ditch_Shitter
your starting to sound like john lennon DS

:sick: Y.O ? Don't even mention That screwed up twister to me, mate! Evil, scheming bitch!

No; This is more my cup of tea, mate! :D Oh yes!

Could Do My Job!

:icon_eek:

Any of you lads fancy a bit more? Here's where I've been known to spend quite a bit of 'quality time'! Fill Ye Boots! :yes:

well my opinion i like a young lady to have some shape to there body i can't be dealing with skinny women it's just not right but then again don't like chubby ones either picky b*****d aren't i lol :laugh:

the young lady i went for a stoll in the woods with the other day is just about nice (you no who you are lol) if you fancy going again sometime it would be a pleasure to accompy you :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

Guest Magwitch

your starting to sound like john lennon DS

:sick: Y.O ? Don't even mention That screwed up twister to me, mate! Evil, scheming bitch!

No; This is more my cup of tea, mate! :D Oh yes!

Could Do My Job!

:icon_eek:

Any of you lads fancy a bit more? Here's where I've been known to spend quite a bit of 'quality time'! Fill Ye Boots! :yes:

is it true Ditch that their fannies are horizonal like there eyes? thats what me dad use to tell me

Edited by Magwitch