bbadger baiters bbc 1 country file now

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I'm sorry but the idiots in the Daily Mail article deserve all they get. You dont need Countryfile, or anyone else damaging the sport when clowns like that are doing a great job. What they did wa

The scaring on the russell and them two lurchers was not done by badgers looks like fox bites to me

Probably got them off here

I recorded it on my sky box that tw*t taking pics of them men saying to bull types lurchers was frowning a badger around sorry it didn't look like a badger to me and in the second video clip them men digging that was no badger set it was too far in the open to be a badger set it like I said that russell and the bull xs never had badger scares I wish the people that take pics of hunters get there facts right first before they sart wasting the hunters time.

P.S I would of said wasting the police and the rspca time but they seem to love going for people like us it like they got nothing better to do.