Countryfile on BBC1 now

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Youd rather the police (and along the RSPCA along with them) wasted your time rather than did there jobs properly? Well you certainly dont speak for me. You may have nothing to hide but dont think the

I have nothing to hide either, but in this case its attitudes like this that make me sick. Badger baiting/digging is illegal, end of! However the police have no right to, and shouldnt be pulling in fo

If you are heading out to do some legal pest control and them fcukers stop ye ,dont be surprised if everything is seized until they put your name in the paper,keep your dogs for months ,lose your loca

i was one of the people who joe public reported for badger digging. i was rabbiting on permission near thirsk. took them 3months to declare INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE for a conviction. not no evidence whatsoever, and now my van reg is tagged and we get pulled regularly whilst going about our legitimate business ,so if you think doing nothing wrong will save you from them youre mistaken.thirsk wildlife officer CLAIRE MAYES isnt bothered if you did it ,just if she can convict you of it. I also noticed that the animals friend john craven and the rspca officer didnt mention what happened to the two healthy, friendly bull cross lurchers after they had sreved their purpose as evidence. dont think that bit of news would have been such good p.r. for them

i was one of the people who joe public reported for badger digging. i was rabbiting on permission near thirsk. took them 3months to declare INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE for a conviction. not no evidence whatsoever, and now my van reg is tagged and we get pulled regularly whilst going about our legitimate business ,so if you think doing nothing wrong will save you from them youre mistaken.thirsk wildlife officer CLAIRE MAYES isnt bothered if you did it ,just if she can convict you of it. I also noticed that the animals friend john craven and the rspca officer didnt mention what happened to the two healthy, friendly bull cross lurchers after they had sreved their purpose as evidence. dont think that bit of news would have been such good p.r. for them

Well, if I was you id start logging who & when is pulling your motor, say nothing but log it all down, then speak to a solicitor, maybe they'll not be so quick to give you a tug after...

• Like 2

got stopped on my own land once they took my rifles and the ammo and my lamps,,,,i got out the camera and took their pictures, took pictures of all their reg plates on the patrol vehicles and took pictures of them taking my gear out of the back of my Trooper,,they wanted to know why i took the pictures,,,i told them it was evidence for the court case that BASC will instigate,,,the dick incharge made a phone call 5 mins later all my gear was back in the Trooper and they did one.

if you are doing what you do legally and have a camera or a good phone that takes good pictures then use them take their pictures and tell them in no uncertain terms why you are taking the pictures.

Paul

• Like 2