Countryfile on BBC1 now

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Youd rather the police (and along the RSPCA along with them) wasted your time rather than did there jobs properly? Well you certainly dont speak for me. You may have nothing to hide but dont think the

I have nothing to hide either, but in this case its attitudes like this that make me sick. Badger baiting/digging is illegal, end of! However the police have no right to, and shouldnt be pulling in fo

If you are heading out to do some legal pest control and them fcukers stop ye ,dont be surprised if everything is seized until they put your name in the paper,keep your dogs for months ,lose your loca

To many do goods around, my nephew was out ferreting on Friday with 2 mates and got arrested they where only ferreting , but ado gooder phoned police. The lads were only 12 years old . Police realised there mistake and let them go talk about wasted police time

• Like 1

id rather they were pulling people in than doing nothing

ive nothing to hide and no time at all for badger baiting

Youd rather the police (and along the RSPCA along with them) wasted your time rather than did there jobs properly? Well you certainly dont speak for me. You may have nothing to hide but dont think the RSPCA (or police) will let that get in the way of a good story/conviction.

• Like 5

I've got nothing to hide, but i still don't want to see them, they alway's want to know the in's and out's of a cat's arse,i was only fishing, took my name and that, next want to start looking in boxes and bag's, if my lad's were'nt with me it probably could of got silly. :censored:

Youd rather the police (and along the RSPCA along with them) wasted your time rather than did there jobs properly? Well you certainly dont speak for me. You may have nothing to hide but dont think the RSPCA (or police) will let that get in the way of a good story/conviction.

the rspca are a bunch of :censored: the prick of a neighbour reported me to the rspca because i shot a bird off my shed roof and it rolled off and landed in his garden they wanted to give me a £5000 fine luckly the pellet went straight throw so they couldn't prove feck its but some prick stole my hens and the fick c**t tryed to sell them at melt and he got arrested but the police want do feck but u shoot one jackdaw and they want to give u £5000 fine :hmm:

the rspca are a bunch of :censored: the prick of a neighbour reported me to the rspca because i shot a bird off my shed roof and it rolled off and landed in his garden they wanted to give me a £5000 fine luckly the pellet went straight throw so they couldn't prove feck its but some prick stole my hens and the fick c**t tryed to sell them at melt and he got arrested but the police want do feck but u shoot one jackdaw and they want to give u £5000 fine :hmm:

Exactly. If they want to find something on you they can and will. Any one who owns an animal is in the firing line from old ladies with budgies to working dog men.

Ive nothing to hide either but this isn't a police state and i should be free to do what i legally want to do , But legal hunters and car drivers are a easier target than most hard core criminals so we get shafted

• Like 1

If you are heading out to do some legal pest control and them fcukers stop ye ,dont be surprised if everything is seized until they put your name in the paper,keep your dogs for months ,lose your locater and say they never had it all while you have to prove your innocence .

what ever happened to innocent until PROVEN guilty

• Like 4