i used to hate snow

Avalanche buries 120 Pakistani troops in Kashmir :whistling: 120 gone in a flash, i think england could with a few avalanches :yes: i bet scothunter is having a fecking party now,i wonder if he prayed for it :laugh:

i use to think like you until i went to cancer hospitals and seen what those paki doctors do :yes:

• Like 1

Avalanche buries 120 Pakistani troops in Kashmir :whistling: 120 gone in a flash, i think england could with a few avalanches :yes: i bet scothunter is having a fecking party now,i wonder if he prayed for it :laugh:

i use to think like you until i went to cancer hospitals and seen what those paki doctors do :yes:

they weren't doctors though were they, they were a bunch of soldiers, who wouldnt give a second thought about killing you or me :yes: if the avalanche had hit a hospital in bradford i wouldnt of started the thread ;)

• Like 1

they weren't doctors though were they, they were a bunch of soldiers, who wouldnt give a second thought about killing you or me :yes: if the avalanche had hit a hospital in bradford i wouldnt of started the thread ;)

if this is your way of thinking then no problem pal you know what i meant tho, there will still be children who have lost mothers and fathers , no matter what ethnic, culture, religion there will still be families suffering. i know it was a joke maybe sometimes i think to deeply- make a change lol Edited by whippet 99
  • Like 1

if this is your way of thinking then no problem pal you know what i meant tho, there will still be children who have lost mothers and fathers , no matter what ethnic, culture, religion there will still be families suffering. i know it was a joke maybe sometimes i think to deeply- make a change lol

i agree mate, i bet their families are suffering......in a 5 bedroomed house in leicester with a bmw ont drive :thumbs: