Guest D.F.K

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Clive rees 07969 378 750

Wats the security like were these dogs are being held.

The police are as bad they took a moter of me 6 month ago, and they know there case is very shaky to say the least now but they'll still hold it till the trial. Which will cost the tax payer around

Guest joball

Dont know what to do feel like av lost everything

almost know how you feel mate told the c**ts to come pull me of my rope in the morning lol, copper said dont be silly they aint your kids i told him they are lol, nearly cried to be honest and aint ashamed to admit it neither. keep your chin up and get onto a solicitor as said don't let the c**ts beat you! and remember you aint the first nor last to get shit of the c**ts.

• Like 1
Guest joball

tell you what theres a boy on this site threatened to send philpott to my door outta badness and if he keeps f*****g about ill put the message he sent up :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

get it up mate so other people can avoid the c**t :thumbs:

• Like 1
Guest thebigdog

tell you what theres a boy on this site threatened to send philpott to my door outta badness and if he keeps f*****g about ill put the message he sent up :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

get it up anyway, one dog man's c**t is every dog man's c**t :thumbs:

• Like 2
Guest thebigdog

get it up mate so other people can avoid the c**t :thumbs:

beat me to it :laugh:

yesterday afternoon i came home to 4 police cars and two rspca officer in my house..

the cause of the warrent was someone reported me for miss treating a dog, the dog in question was a terrier. they have taken all my dogs all my hunting equipment, phone, car, spades, terrier finder, dog leads the lot, they have no evidence agaisnt me as far as i know only that i didnt seek vetenery treatment for the terrier.....

i really want my dogs back im lost without them, they even took my 12 year old retired house dog, please any advice giving would be greatfull im absoloutly gutted lost for words my dogs are all ive got. now i havnt got them just want them back not botherd about car ect.

cheere dfk

Where area r you in hope you get them back soon atb

yesterday afternoon i came home to 4 police cars and two rspca officer in my house..

the cause of the warrent was someone reported me for miss treating a dog, the dog in question was a terrier. they have taken all my dogs all my hunting equipment, phone, car, spades, terrier finder, dog leads the lot, they have no evidence agaisnt me as far as i know only that i didnt seek vetenery treatment for the terrier.....

i really want my dogs back im lost without them, they even took my 12 year old retired house dog, please any advice giving would be greatfull im absoloutly gutted lost for words my dogs are all ive got. now i havnt got them just want them back not botherd about car ect.

cheere dfk

all you can do is wait it out dfk,i know how you feel the kunts had all my gear for 2 months,then gave it back.but kepted the dogs for another 6 months,theres nothing you can do as the rspca has no one that they have to answer to,so they pretty much do as they please,get on to clive reese,just in case charges do come,but you are fukced as far as getting the dogs back.

• Like 1

dfk i would do as what been mentioned above [clive reese] but i would also get your dogs weight and condition recorded by your vet not theres asap as when mine got took they came back a right mess and well under weight they said it was due to pining even then only got a piss poor letter saying sorry pity they dont go after puppy farmin barstools or joe public the same hope you get yours back

Edited by blackmaggie

i didnt realise rspca could just come and take your dogs on a first visit to your house ..we had to report someone for cruelty to a horse we sold to them and took ages and lots of visits before they took action in a real cruelty case..seems they just make their own rules! :angry:

• Like 1