I.W.T.F. (CLUB) and clubs....

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The very genuine air of camaraderie on this thread comes across loud and clear, it’s a far cry from the THL of old and long may it continue to be that way.   The IWTF has already shown in a very sho

Barrie, camaraderie would be an understatement. The room for the meeting on Sunday was pre-paid for by one lad out of his own pocket at considerable expence. At the close of the meeting EVERYONE tha

l

Posted Images

10 or 12 years ago the Liberty and Livelyhood march saw 471,000 people march through London in defiance of a ban on fox hunting in England. Those people came from England, Scotland, Wales, N.Ireland, S.Ireland and further afield .Maybe a similar march through Belfast would make the Politicions in Stormount and Mr Sh_tepott sit back and take notice. Sh_tepott is calling for a ban on ALL terrior work be it legitimate or not. Good luck with the club Stopend, cant wait to see it up and running.

the march in London did not work ! i cannot see a march working across the pond neither mate :no:

whats needed, is, a proper mandate and taken to the people who govern the state :yes:

eg. a good, professional speaker; showing them everyone is done professional, quickly & humanely.

BEST O LUCK ! ! !

Aeron, this is not a march but a rally/ meeting to inform people what exactly is going on and assist them in any way to act..... The pro-fieldsports lobby group in ireland is very strong but needs to be far more active..... It is about to get that way..... I agree though the politicians need to be educated about our sports as all they are fed at the moment is lies lies lies from the ANTIs..... RISE has pros on board FYI. What is really needed is action by people on the ground on mass. As people mean votes lost to these politicians.....

Aeron, this is not a march but a rally/ meeting to inform people what exactly is going on and assist them in any way to act..... The pro-fieldsports lobby group in ireland is very strong but needs to be far more active..... It is about to get that way..... I agree though the politicians need to be educated about our sports as all they are fed at the moment is lies lies lies from the ANTIs..... RISE has pros on board FYI. What is really needed is action by people on the ground on mass. As people mean votes lost to these politicians.....

Edited by stop.end
  • Like 1

I agree Corkman

Up in County Meath ,the home of the Ward Union Hunt

FF had 4 TDs going into the last election and now they have NONE :thumbs:

Stop.end done more harm to himself in a couple of days,than anyone could do in a lifetime.

How can anyone take this guy seriously?

Your last input to this site was to say Townies wreck the countryside and dont have a clue about digging or back filling.So what exactly is your agenda here.

Never said that about Townies.

I did say,townies should stay ta f**k away from the country,walk the streets with your dogs.

There wouldnt be a word about working terriers if townies never got involved.

you prick,im a townie and have been involved with the countryside for over 30 years and ive met some ''culchies'' that run 2 and 3 dogs together to get a dig and open up more than once in the same earth.How can you make a stupid generalisation like that.God help any federation you or anyone like you gets involved in
  • Like 1

Stop.end done more harm to himself in a couple of days,than anyone could do in a lifetime.

How can anyone take this guy seriously?

Your last input to this site was to say Townies wreck the countryside and dont have a clue about digging or back filling.So what exactly is your agenda here.

Never said that about Townies.

I did say,townies should stay ta f**k away from the country,walk the streets with your dogs.

There wouldnt be a word about working terriers if townies never got involved.

you prick,im a townie and have been involved with the countryside for over 30 years and ive met some ''culchies'' that run 2 and 3 dogs together to get a dig and open up more than once in the same earth.How can you make a stupid generalisation like that.God help any federation you or anyone like you gets involved in

one dog,one hole,big fella!!

I'll stand by my word!

Your a townie and a mouthpiece,just like the rest :thumbs: