R.I.P bonny

Well all i can say is rest in peace to one of the best young bitches ive ever owned and seen work. Everyone who saw her said the same she was some bitch. Well she got ill after a dig. N i was ringin the emergency vets last nite to b told she was not classed as an emergency 5 times through out the nite. This mornin at 9 i rung for an appointment gt told b there at 11 n by 9:15 i took her vets anyway n it took 15 minutes of arguin to get the vet to even come out to look at her in my car n as we wer goin out i said i rung 5 times n now u tell me shes not classed as an emergency but as i opened my door she was dead. Shed climed off the floor onto my seat n buried herself in my hunting coat. Well i had no words n was heartbroken as id had dince a pup n was sudden so once again. R.I.P bonny ull never b forgotten

Well all i can say is rest in peace to one of the best young bitches ive ever owned and seen work. Everyone who saw her said the same she was some bitch. Well she got ill after a dig. N i was ringin the emergency vets last nite to b told she was not classed as an emergency 5 times through out the nite. This mornin at 9 i rung for an appointment gt told b there at 11 n by 9:15 i took her vets anyway n it took 15 minutes of arguin to get the vet to even come out to look at her in my car n as we wer goin out i said i rung 5 times n now u tell me shes not classed as an emergency but as i opened my door she was dead. Shed climed off the floor onto my seat n buried herself in my hunting coat. Well i had no words n was heartbroken as id had dince a pup n was sudden so once again. R.I.P bonny ull never b forgotten

know how you feel bud lost my pat after beeing to ground last friday will take me some time to get over her.

BAD NEWS FOR YOU,MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HER AFTER THE FIRST CALL, EMERGECY VETS ARE OPEN, AND WILLING TO TAKE YOUR MONEY. I HAD THE SAME XMAS DAY, £350 BUT STILL DIED THE SAME DAY.

• Like 1