Whippet breeding, will a racer make a good worker

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on the lines tbh mate as some may go like a bullet but lack stamina. Take a look at the dam and sire if they have narrow and shallow chests then theres a good chance they will lack the stam

Your dogs are in super condition mate, the work you put into your dogs is there to see.

Thankyou mate, It's taken me 10 years to get the dogs i've got today and alot of thought and research has gone into there breeding etc. I've made the odd mistake along the way but i'm proud of what i

Posted Images

Aye, that Vixen is a fine worker... Seen her doing it day and night...... but it needed a real dog handler to show her properly !!

whipsupreme20copy-1-1.jpg

Just joking, mate !

Cheers.

I remember that day well mate as you keep reminding me lol. We've had some good days and nights out in the field havn't we. Especally that night we went out for just a few rabbits and came back witha cassarole (well everything to put in one including the spuds lol). Not just with the dogs either, i'll never forget your face when you shot your first greyleg and then bugger me the next morning you shot your first canada!!!. We've certainly filled a freezer or two on our days/nights out in the field, just how it should be :thumbs:

Aye can,t understand these antis, us hunters get our fair share of veg as well lol

• Like 2

1. better getting apurpose bred working lurcher than a race dog , had one mate had several all broke up on rough ground ,bings skin tore easy , and well there race dogs not all purpose lurchers , but i like the whipps but just not built for the rough and tumble of work at times , get agood grew collie etc maybe qaurt collie no more youl get a real little rabbit dog