Where is Remote

Where's Ben Nevis? I'll do it with another lad from the southwest for craigyboy. Thl fundraiser for craigyboy all share a few stories and have a good tone in his memory, I'd happily put all differences aside with any man for such a cause

you f**k off and do it on another day i dont want to spend the day having to clip you round the ear every 5 minutes !!

Gnash I'm very different in real life and would behave extremely well I can promise that

fatty if you fell down you would hurt some body :tongue2::thumbs: john

hes wants to go for the snowmen he can make at the top lol :D

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to say thanks to the good folk off here who gave me help and advice i got back off my little trip Tuesday last week it was a piece of cake really nowhere near as bad as i thought it might be.....

I had completely forgotten that you were going to do this and hadn't realised you had been, done it and come back, good effort. There is something very uplifting and calming about having a week to yo

Thankyou sir ......its mad the way the mind plays tricks with you....no doubt about it there was times when i thought " f**k this what am i doing this for,never again "......but when i got back home

Posted Images

Guest bullterrier

Where's Ben Nevis? I'll do it with another lad from the southwest for craigyboy. Thl fundraiser for craigyboy all share a few stories and have a good tone in his memory, I'd happily put all differences aside with any man for such a cause

you f**k off and do it on another day i dont want to spend the day having to clip you round the ear every 5 minutes !!

Gnash I'm very different in real life and would behave extremely well I can promise that

Well aright then....................................you can come and watch...........................as long as you stay in the car :thumbs:

you giving him a lift gnasher :laugh: you'll kill him before you got there
  • Like 1

f**k it won't bother

:D ............Dont worry only pullin ya leg son your alright :thumbs: ................................................................................................But really,this ones only for the grown ups :laugh: .......I cant stop myself now.

Seriously though,its ironic this Craigyboy thing because i think he would have had a great time with you South hams hunter.......he would of ripped the piss out of you,i liked that about him he could take the piss without being nasty.

When is it ?

Its not going to be for a while Stan they dont recommend novices doing the climb between Nov - April........now while we,re probably not complete novices we are going to be racing each other so better to have survivable conditions !................Prob April/May................................so plenty of training time for you once the xmas turkeys out your system :thumbs:

Well you Jocks squabble amongst yourselves to sort out who your 2 are going to be and then we,ll sort out through pm how much for and other such details ......

By the way just so as you know not to come out with any racial language on the day my mate is a small skinny black man answers to the name Mo :thumbs: ....ok see you in May :victory:

• Like 2