Where is Remote

f*****g mega idea gnash, craigyboy would of loved it an told the "deluded scottish kunts" that they had no chance......... :toast: im up for it as stan said it will be nice to have a challenge to look forward to!!!

PS lab make sure you bring buzz mate and ill let my bull cross drag him up when the fat c**ts knackered........... :rofl: :rofl:

defo need a welsh team tho............. :yes:

Oh yes another pisshead is going....this is going to be good............ :boogy:

:D whats fort william like for a piss up mate........... :hmm: fancy making it personal with the united/rangers shirt bet............ :hmm:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to say thanks to the good folk off here who gave me help and advice i got back off my little trip Tuesday last week it was a piece of cake really nowhere near as bad as i thought it might be.....

I had completely forgotten that you were going to do this and hadn't realised you had been, done it and come back, good effort. There is something very uplifting and calming about having a week to yo

Thankyou sir ......its mad the way the mind plays tricks with you....no doubt about it there was times when i thought " f**k this what am i doing this for,never again "......but when i got back home

Posted Images

f*****g mega idea gnash, craigyboy would of loved it an told the "deluded scottish kunts" that they had no chance......... :toast: im up for it as stan said it will be nice to have a challenge to look forward to!!!

PS lab make sure you bring buzz mate and ill let my bull cross drag him up when the fat c**ts knackered........... :rofl: :rofl:

defo need a welsh team tho............. :yes:

Oh yes another pisshead is going....this is going to be good............ :boogy:

:D whats fort william like for a piss up mate........... :hmm: fancy making it personal with the united/rangers shirt bet............ :hmm:

Basic...2 places really to go if i remember correctly. Not being funny but if i bet that bet then i'd be taking the gun and making sure the Scots won...... :D

good job you backed out mate as ill be running up that mountain after months of intense training,,,,,,,,,post-61590-0-77882400-1349991648.gif post-61590-0-58211600-1349991616.gif :D

scot why cant you wear footie tops mate............ :hmm:

Cause you'll look like a right chav c**t........... :laugh: And if you wore a hun one then i wont talk too you. I was thinking about getting a Millwall top and see if Gnasher could catch me............... :bye:
  • Like 1

good job you backed out mate as ill be running up that mountain after months of intense training,,,,,,,,,post-61590-0-77882400-1349991648.gif post-61590-0-58211600-1349991616.gif :D

can be a wild we town cause to much bother :thumbs:

how if there are only two places to go lol

Cause you'll look like a right chav c**t........... :laugh: And if you wore a hun one then i wont talk too you. I was thinking about getting a Millwall top and see if Gnasher could catch me............... :bye:

im sure he would mate........... :laugh:

You'll soon find out when they hear that English twang................ :laugh:

i can do a good scottish accent in that case.......... :D

Until i tell them your English and ripping the pish........................hope you can run... :laugh:

Until i tell them your English and ripping the pish........................hope you can run... :laugh:

i ken you wouldnae do that the noo............... :D

• Like 1