Where is Remote

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to say thanks to the good folk off here who gave me help and advice i got back off my little trip Tuesday last week it was a piece of cake really nowhere near as bad as i thought it might be.....

I had completely forgotten that you were going to do this and hadn't realised you had been, done it and come back, good effort. There is something very uplifting and calming about having a week to yo

Thankyou sir ......its mad the way the mind plays tricks with you....no doubt about it there was times when i thought " f**k this what am i doing this for,never again "......but when i got back home

Posted Images

I've thought about how to word this properly for an hour or two now and would like to say that I would happily donate to such a good cause but I don't want to. I would much rather actually do something to show how much I thought of craigyboy, I may not have spoke or replied to him a great deal but that was because his posts where so informative and correct that I found there was often very little that could be said to them.

If I'm not wanted I won't attend but I would muh rather put in abit more effort and get sponsored for the task and actually do something that truth be told I would normally have very little desire to do but with such a great cause as an incentive I would endeavour to complete it and take something special to have at the top in his memory

I've thought about how to word this properly for an hour or two now and would like to say that I would happily donate to such a good cause but I don't want to. I would much rather actually do something to show how much I thought of craigyboy, I may not have spoke or replied to him a great deal but that was because his posts where so informative and correct that I found there was often very little that could be said to them.

If I'm not wanted I won't attend but I would muh rather put in abit more effort and get sponsored for the task and actually do something that truth be told I would normally have very little desire to do but with such a great cause as an incentive I would endeavour to complete it and take something special to have at the top in his memory

Did the "chat crew" just write that for you to copy and paste. :whistling:;):laugh:

Where's Ben Nevis? I'll do it with another lad from the southwest for craigyboy. Thl fundraiser for craigyboy all share a few stories and have a good tone in his memory, I'd happily put all differences aside with any man for such a cause

you f**k off and do it on another day i dont want to spend the day having to clip you round the ear every 5 minutes !!

Gnash I'm very different in real life and would behave extremely well I can promise that

:bad: :bad: CREEP

how about all three peaks on the same day at the same time ben , eyri, scar teams of three people who cant make scotland may make wales etc all pay to enter and sponcers etc just a thought not trying to steal any one's thunder ;)

Edited by gonetoearth
  • Like 1

f*****g mega idea gnash, craigyboy would of loved it an told the "deluded scottish kunts" that they had no chance......... :toast: im up for it as stan said it will be nice to have a challenge to look forward to!!!

PS lab make sure you bring buzz mate and ill let my bull cross drag him up when the fat c**ts knackered........... :rofl: :rofl:

defo need a welsh team tho............. :yes:

f*****g mega idea gnash, craigyboy would of loved it an told the "deluded scottish kunts" that they had no chance......... :toast: im up for it as stan said it will be nice to have a challenge to look forward to!!!

PS lab make sure you bring buzz mate and ill let my bull cross drag him up when the fat c**ts knackered........... :rofl: :rofl:

defo need a welsh team tho............. :yes:

Oh yes another pisshead is going....this is going to be good............ :boogy:
  • Like 1