Where is Remote

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to say thanks to the good folk off here who gave me help and advice i got back off my little trip Tuesday last week it was a piece of cake really nowhere near as bad as i thought it might be.....

I had completely forgotten that you were going to do this and hadn't realised you had been, done it and come back, good effort. There is something very uplifting and calming about having a week to yo

Thankyou sir ......its mad the way the mind plays tricks with you....no doubt about it there was times when i thought " f**k this what am i doing this for,never again "......but when i got back home

Posted Images

come on the jocks..... :boogy:

Dont be shy get your name down son ...................or have you suddenly lost that Scottish accent now :laugh:

na gnash tbh i got a lot on just noo, ill await an see if anybody else is up for it, if not ill have to ask the missus if i can come play oot :icon_redface:

I can pass the Big Mac lol but the fags are coming with me. I'll do it but I'm not interested in beating anyone, I'll saunter up at my own pace, I have no problem donating to craigy for coming in last lol

So you're not embracing a 36hr a week training regime and clean living then Scot? Where's your commitment man!? :D

No mate I'm not that committed lol born hunter you do it Aswell ?

I think England is well enough represented. lol. I have a suspision that Gnash's competative spirit will secure an English win. :D

Besides I did'nt really have anything to do with Craigy, I'd feel a bit dissrespectful getting involved with something that isn't really close to my heart like the rest of you if that makes sense. Not that I dissliked him of course, just never had much to do with him so didn't feel the same loss the rest of you have. Trying not to come across cold but being honest.

I'll be up to Fort William again next year though. Give The Ben a proper crack. :thumbs:

Where's Ben Nevis? I'll do it with another lad from the southwest for craigyboy. Thl fundraiser for craigyboy all share a few stories and have a good tone in his memory, I'd happily put all differences aside with any man for such a cause

you f**k off and do it on another day i dont want to spend the day having to clip you round the ear every 5 minutes !!

• Like 1

Where's Ben Nevis? I'll do it with another lad from the southwest for craigyboy. Thl fundraiser for craigyboy all share a few stories and have a good tone in his memory, I'd happily put all differences aside with any man for such a cause

you f**k off and do it on another day i dont want to spend the day having to clip you round the ear every 5 minutes !!

:laugh:

Gnash I'm very different in real life and would behave extremely well I can promise that

when you doing it gnasher could the mods not organise a sponser so much a mile or time for craigyboys garden just a thought :thumbs:

I had a natter with my mate im doing this against earlier we will still be having our bet between us 2............but we also spoke about a little home nations challenge if any of you Jocks are up for it :D .....my mate didnt know Craig from adam,well neither did i come to think of it......but i would of liked to have given some kind of donation anyway.......so......what about me and my ENGLISH pal against 2 Jocks off of here ?.......all 4 men timed,losers ( slowest ) to pay an agreed amount to the Craigyboy fund.............i,ll even where a Man Utd shirt on the day in tribute !...........Scothunter,Labtastic,Northernlite,Stanley ??.........or any others,im sure you could come up with a tag team between you.......then maybe share a pint or 2 after seeing its a special occasion :D

maybe a bit f--ked for it but why not be a good day out and for a good cause i make a sleigh get the dogs to pull me up lol :thumbs:
  • Like 1
Guest bullterrier

gnasher that was great cant stop laughting :clapper: :clapper: :clapper::thumbs: john
Guest bullterrier

Gnash I'm very different in real life and would behave extremely well I can promise that

fatty if you fell down you would hurt some body :tongue2::thumbs: john

Well aright then....................................you can come and watch...........................as long as you stay in the car :thumbs: