Where is Remote

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to say thanks to the good folk off here who gave me help and advice i got back off my little trip Tuesday last week it was a piece of cake really nowhere near as bad as i thought it might be.....

I had completely forgotten that you were going to do this and hadn't realised you had been, done it and come back, good effort. There is something very uplifting and calming about having a week to yo

Thankyou sir ......its mad the way the mind plays tricks with you....no doubt about it there was times when i thought " f**k this what am i doing this for,never again "......but when i got back home

Posted Images

did he ever turn up gnash???......... :D

pfffff some hope................why do you think i said 100-1 odds !

He said he was down your neck off the woods but he couldn't find ya .... He said he looked everywhere for an old bloke wearing glasses , white moustache , west ham bobble hat and scarf ..... Though he will keep looking as he said now he knows what you look like he won't forget . . You have underestimated this mans intelligence Gnash !!!
  • Like 1
Guest bullterrier

what odds will you give lurcher1 on liverpool getting a top 4 spot gnash :laugh: joe cole said today liverpool are on the up :laugh::thumbs: john
  • Like 1

Well done gnash, there must be something very therapeutic in spending a week in complete solitude..... Although its something I would like to do with my lad in years to come, once he finds his mute button that is lol........

• Like 1

what odds will you give lurcher1 on liverpool getting a top 4 spot gnash :laugh: joe cole said today liverpool are on the up :laugh::thumbs: john

you got your own team to worry about......... :tongue2:

Erm that woukdnt being solitude taking your kid lol just messing mate

Your right there mate, far from it he seriously does not stop talking, constant questions lol......... It's the sort of thing I'd like us to share though, we'll do a weekend up the moors and take it from there...........

We travelled round Scotland when I was a kid with my parents, went up west coast of Britain right around scotland and down the east side, spent around 4 weeks in a " converted" transit van ( well it had a mattress in the back and a little made up bed for the bro I slept across the front seats lol), caught and ate fish and cooked up on a camping stove....... Remember gutting mackerel on a pier ( I think it was Ullapool) and a seal started feeding on the guts........... Some of the most stunning scenery I've seen anywhere....... It was a kind of adventure as well as a holiday...... That's what I'd like to let my kids to have.......

• Like 1

Well just remember to do it mate. We all have regrets where we never got round to doing something, I'm sure your kids will remember well. Ullapool is nice, we might get shit weather and its a bit grey but we have some stunning views.

• Like 1

You can only hope as a parent that the kids have good memories, I'm sure we all try our best to achieve that........... Your right though to many people talk about doing things and never do anything............

He said he was down your neck off the woods but he couldn't find ya .... He said he looked everywhere for an old bloke wearing glasses , white moustache , west ham bobble hat and scarf ..... Though he will keep looking as he said now he knows what you look like he won't forget . . You have underestimated this mans intelligence Gnash !!!

not that difficult to fin just look for the biggest steroid freak with veins busting out his body you can see.if his face looks like it had a 50 foot arctic run over it thats likely him i know him you dont

not that difficult to fin just look for the biggest steroid freak with veins busting out his body you can see.if his face looks like it had a 50 foot arctic run over it thats likely him i know him you dont

But are you gonna knock on his door like he asked??