Ted Showing Off haha

thomas who?

THOMAS THE LAD THAT WAS GOING TO RUN EVERYONE AND THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS TELLING LIES.UNTIL HE FOUND OUT THE MAN THAT WAS FEEDING HIM ALL THE SHITE WAS THE ONE TELLING THE LIES JUST THE SAME AS THIS GOBSHITE P.E

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

proper gear...how the fxxk culd ya walk the feilds in thon british army outfit lucky ya wernt lamping round slab murphys land in the 70s :boogy:

an yous c**ts stop trying to get me banned bunch of fuckn touts

Posted Images

thomas who?

THOMAS THE LAD THAT WAS GOING TO RUN EVERYONE AND THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS TELLING LIES.UNTIL HE FOUND OUT THE MAN THAT WAS FEEDING HIM ALL THE SHITE WAS THE ONE TELLING THE LIES JUST THE SAME AS THIS GOBSHITE P.E

Oldtimer no need for name calling aint you abit old for that ah your true colours are shown again dont worry owen im here for you if you wanna talk about it Edited by P.Elliot
  • Like 1

hello sorley stop suckin ass kid

told you before its malik

sorry sorley i mean malik lol

there you are at it again touting

sorry malik can the mods delete owens love child please LOL

why would they want to delete me garf put that pic up of you in your shorts with that fat hare

thomas who?

Oldtimer no need for name calling aint you abit old for that ah your true colours are shown again dont worry owen im here for you if you wanna talk about it

Ye brought collins down their for a chat aswell somethings never change colours yer talking about shouldent have gave out yer pass word

hello sorley stop suckin ass kid

told you before its malik

sorry sorley i mean malik lol

there you are at it again touting

sorry malik can the mods delete owens love child please LOL

why would they want to delete me garf put that pic up of you in your shorts with that fat hare

ah sorley mate no need to be like that what pic and what shorts kid im confused

leave this lad alone ye s always seem to pick on him :D

its like the ugly fcuker in school that everyone picks on

bunch of bullies now i know how speedie feels

thomas who?

Oldtimer no need for name calling aint you abit old for that ah your true colours are shown again dont worry owen im here for you if you wanna talk about it

Ye brought collins down their for a chat aswell somethings never change colours yer talking about shouldent have gave out yer pass word

look im here for ya if you want a chat and a hug pal i know its tough gettin old Edited by P.Elliot

leave this lad alone ye s always seem to pick on him :D

its like the ugly fcuker in school that everyone picks on

bunch of bullies now i know how speedie feels

its 2 of ye gangin up on me yed love that ye sick old twisted cnuts LOL