alright lads ive been using a mk1 for the last few yearrs but im starting to loose confidence in it to the point i dnt wanna enter my dog anymore wearing the collar im not sure if its the box or the collar now i know you can't beat a bellmen and i will get one eventually but for the moment ive been offered a 40ft deben mk3 box and collar and im wanting to hear some feedback from lads who dig to TERRIERS not ferrets with them regular please ? much appreicated micky

someone from admin remove this post its only going to get critisized

Not meaning to criticize you at all just stressing that the expense of a top quality system is money well spent.I know its easy to say if you have the money though.But it will repay itself over and over again.And you always feel safer knowing that your terrier is fitted with a reliable proven set up.

• Like 1

ive used a mk3 all last season and no problems and does take a bit of getting used to but i find mine does the job i bought it for and dig to the collar with no probs everytime now