diesel shortage !!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its an absolute fecking joke, its about time this greedy fecking government dropped the price to 75p a litre and give the people of this country a fecking break greedy kunts the lot of em

Thats the spirit mate, just imagine if EVERYONE said feck it for one week, just stay at home, don't move unless it's on foot. The b*****ds would be begging to know what we wanted.

Thats part of the problem these fekin agencys who are no better than pimps who prostitute women its time more workers took action against them and destroyed the greedy middlemen getting rich on the ba

Posted Images

f**k it ill have sometime off work and spend it with my boy

bring my tax bill down : )

Thats the spirit mate, just imagine if EVERYONE said feck it for one week, just stay at home, don't move unless it's on foot.

The b*****ds would be begging to know what we wanted.

Foxfan, we definately sing off the same hymn sheet :D:thumbs:

Thats good PJ, now we just need the other 60 odd million on board. :laugh::cray:

Not easy, apparently I'm just being paranoid :cray:

Pair 'o tin foil hatters.. :laugh:

A driver said yesterday the problem is that agencies are hiring guys without the proper qualifications, paying less so getting most of the jobs from the bigger oil companies.

I think they're using h+s as a cover, they're really just worried about the influx of underqualified drivers so want the bar set a bit higher.

to right its happened in the building trade -- forced wages down -- painting jobs are being offered up at £7-8-50 an hour the rates £10-40 lads arnt gettin paid travelling time sat/suns are being paid at single time -subbies on 75 a day . firms arnt setting on just using agencies good on the tanker drivers wanting to fight for thr rights more trades should do it -- no one will give you feck all these days -- so what if we have to struggle to get a bit of fuel .. poxy goverment needs a kick up the arse .. i do the antique fairs the dutch belgians french all come over to sell thr stuff they get welcomed with open arms have a laugh and a joke with em -- go to france to sell differant story thr rude awkward and make life hard and they wont buy from you they buy from thr own -- we are our own down fall .. Edited by the_stig
  • Like 1

Thats the spirit mate, just imagine if EVERYONE said feck it for one week, just stay at home, don't move unless it's on foot.

Thats good PJ, now we just need the other 60 odd million on board. :laugh::cray:

:toast:

• Like 1

I class that as bullying malt :cray: feel free to give yourself 10 warning points :D

• Like 1

Bet all the fecking tanker drivers have got their 'stash' sorted so its two fingers to us lot!!

They have to give 7 days notice tho and that hasnt been done its us panic buying agian thats done it.

We do need another fuel strike to get the bloody price back to a reasonable level as has been said we lust lie back and let the government shaft us dry!

The price of 'crude' went down but petrol keeps going up, most of it is tax!

I guess it being the end of the tax year may have got the government needing 'an influx of cash', so dont panic buy was a good ploy we all have and lined their fecking pockets just like they wanted.

• Like 1

A driver said yesterday the problem is that agencies are hiring guys without the proper qualifications, paying less so getting most of the jobs from the bigger oil companies.

I think they're using h+s as a cover, they're really just worried about the influx of underqualified drivers so want the bar set a bit higher.

Thats part of the problem these fekin agencys who are no better than pimps who prostitute women its time more workers took action against them and destroyed the greedy middlemen getting rich on the backs of those doing the graft wile cutting corners on safety as well.
  • Like 4