Wanted lamping kit Northamptonshire

Hi all I am in Northamptonshire and was wondering if anybody has a lamping kit sitting about in a cupboard gathering dust !

I want to try to lamp my hawk this coming season and would like a lamping kit in working order, I don't want to pay the earth for it but don't mind a few quid, or if you had an old one I could borrow to test out. PM me

Many thanks

Lee

Edited by Lee C

hi mate i have a couple of lamp kits one is a good Deben tracer mini pro lamp, Battery, scope mount, control lead which has a built in dimmer,

and i have 2 new Clulite Vermin Blaster H.I.D gun lamps all boxed and all paperwork fantastic light it is the new thing in gun lamps,,they are regarded as the most incredible lamping kit currently available.

the deben kit is £75 and the Vermin Blaster they retail at £225,,,if you want that one you can have it for £150,,,this one is brand new,,,i thought the tracer pro was good, you can alter the beam via a dial at the back but the Vermin Blaster is just well it makes the Deben look silly.

paul and not far from you only in Grafham.

paul

• 2 weeks later...