UPDATE ON PUPS

Guest big e

Guest big e

its a football pitch ya clown , do ya really need an explanation ! dog shit / kids eyes .. wan.er :censored:

like i f*****g said dickhead i clean up my after my dogs you obviously dont :rofl:

where did ya say :hmm:

i said you mustnt clean up after your dog if you cant afford to let your dog on a playing field

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice weather today so thought we would take the pups out for a couple of hours

looks a very nice long dog and looks spit of his farthe. some proper crabbing c**ts on here i hope he does well for you

icey looks a lot older than the rest , didnt see his girl there , primark has a nice range all the same

Posted Images

Guest Sorley Boys clan

its a football pitch ya clown , do ya really need an explanation ! dog shit / kids eyes .. wan.er :censored:

never done george best any harm prob helped him with his footwork :D
  • Like 1
Guest big e

looking well big e what age are they now

black and tan is 8 mths and the other two are 5 mths

time flys what about the rest of the litter big e

dont know about the 2 went to england , a fella not far from me has a dog pup its very finely built,wee g on here has a red pup from the litter , he has to let all his dogs go due to personal reasons , so id say he be looking a good home for it mate

is he one of the upper springfield 12???????????

??????

like i f*****g said dickhead i clean up my after my dogs you obviously dont :rofl:

where did ya say :hmm:

look header..its belfast were in the dog wardens n philpot are jumping on the bandwagon.if u wanna lift dogs shite yer welcome over here.the belfast brigade dosent do dog sxxxe.neighter does the nolan show :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

f*****g bad enough you cant get permission without the likes of you f*****g antis dont even complain about the grass away and join green peace and f**k off you prick

so you think its ok to have your dogs crapping all over the local gaa pitch , ya big hard man . anti am i , hunting longer than you and your croonies ,fact !
Guest big e

f*****g bad enough you cant get permission without the likes of you f*****g antis dont even complain about the grass away and join green peace and f**k off you prick

so you think its ok to have your dogs crapping all over the local gaa pitch , ya big hard man . anti am i , hunting longer than you and your croonies ,fact !

well dont hide behind different names come out of your wee closet

no closet , youve met me before and you werent hard then cry ba ..
Guest big e

if iv met you why you hiding hard man only two people on here keep calling me that not to hard to figure you out you thick c**t

if iv met you why you hiding hard man only two people on here keep calling me that not to hard to figure you out you thick c**t

name and shame me then

whos the other one cry ba :cray: ffs e come on man up :icon_redface: