putting up with a no good dog

my mate got a dog thats no good never has been hes had it 3 yrs and it killed 3 rabbits and a mouse i keep telling him sell it and get somthing worth keeping but he says he get better hes ok ,truth is the dogs a joke but its come to my attention that alot of people put up with shite dogs because they become attached to them or they atually think there good . me personally i have give away better dogs anyway

would you lot put up with a bad dog ?

chuck her in a cage full of rats , that will bring her on abit more. i hate lap dogs , most lap dogs havent had the stuff put in front of them

WOW !! You should write a book on how to get the best out of a Lurcher !!!...............or then again; maybe not !

Cheers.

• Like 3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To go back to the original post, I have a dog who isnt the best by far, but as we dont rely on her to feed the family does it matter. She gives me and the family lots enjoyment. Spends most of her li

Het Kev..Id be telling your mate to get the dog out more, theres probably been a decent dog in there trying to get out

And what are you going to sell this dogs as then a 2 out of 2 hare dog or a great lamping dog if your going to get rid it has to be pts that is why their are so many ill treated dogs about just gettin

wtf u goin on about mate i always chuck my dogs in a cage full of cats u obviously know jack shit about dogs :yahoo:

dont know why the fek you bother with rats , thats for babys get some bengal tigers thatll tuff them up .. see now who knows jack shit;; :laugh:

wtf u goin on about mate i always chuck my dogs in a cage full of cats u obviously know jack shit about dogs :yahoo:

dont know why the fek you bother with rats , thats for babys get some bengal tigers thatll tuff them up .. see now who knows jack shit;; :laugh:

stop bein silly mate they will kill the dogs u b***%*d :signthankspin:

dont call me a b*****d its unhealthy for you ;)
  • Like 2

stop bein silly mate they will kill the dogs u b***%*d :signthankspin:

dont call me a b*****d its unhealthy for you ;)

He's a little prick who keeps getting booted but obviously hasn't got anything better to do :thumbs:

To go back to the original post, I have a dog who isnt the best by far, but as we dont rely on her to feed the family does it matter. She gives me and the family lots enjoyment.

Spends most of her life with me comes to work with me, comes out most weekend mountain biking with me.

So what iam saying is depends what you expect of your Dog , or what you want.

To many people in my mind treat dogs as some kind of commodity , to be swapped or sold at a whim .

Been a lurcher owner for thirty years or more, and in that time had just four , whom i have had from pups to death, last one was seventeen .

But perhaps i am old fashion.

• Like 16