Aye, need to get on it! And smoke out some rats from the pens!

sorted what rats i had early on.

squirted petrol down each hole, loaded the 410 then dropped a match, great fun!!

Not got many rats there mate, just some around the food stores in the pens and a few around the feeders in the game crops etc. Was hoping to give someone with a smoker and a couple of terriers a bit of fun, like i said, not huge numbers, but an enjoyable mooch should be had.

Need to get on it before the cover gets up though! And need to find someone who fancies it!

Me I fancy it! lol

f**k me, i must be dim! Of course you do! I will text you mate! :thumbs:

Wake up man, I thought you would have had different thinks on your mind other than fu#king rating this week, lol.

Aye, need to get on it! And smoke out some rats from the pens!

sorted what rats i had early on.

squirted petrol down each hole, loaded the 410 then dropped a match, great fun!!

Not got many rats there mate, just some around the food stores in the pens and a few around the feeders in the game crops etc. Was hoping to give someone with a smoker and a couple of terriers a bit of fun, like i said, not huge numbers, but an enjoyable mooch should be had.

Need to get on it before the cover gets up though! And need to find someone who fancies it!

Me I fancy it! lol

f**k me, i must be dim! Of course you do! I will text you mate! :thumbs:

Wake up man, I thought you would have had different thinks on your mind other than fu#king rating this week, lol.

Haha. . . . aye, you are not wrong buddy. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: But i need a little break now and then, even with my super human stamina :laugh:

Set up a Larsen Trap on some land belonging to my boss early last year - really doing the business on magpies, must have got over 100 since last spring. Himself is really into it now so I can concentrate on the new one I'll be getting soon:)