wildlife rangers

Been in the game man and boy.35 years Never had a as mutch as a warning.form the plod.I am i lucky or careful. ?

Lucky! We're all careful, just sometimes I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time :yes:

had afew pulls with rangers.That sounds wroung. :laugh: Maybe thats why thet let me go :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its that f*****g tonto Ive had trouble with

theres no law that says you have to pick up dogs shit its just some wanker in the council out to get money theres only one law in the country common law the rest are all bullshit there not law so tell

got them about my way bumped in to them a few times they havent given me much hassle just put your dogs on leads pick up your dog shite stay on the foot paths and all that pish dont pay any attention

Been in the game man and boy.35 years Never had a as mutch as a warning.form the plod.I am i lucky or careful. ?

Lucky! We're all careful, just sometimes I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time :yes:

had afew pulls with rangers.That sounds wroung. :laugh: Maybe thats why thet let me go :laugh: :laugh:

Probably :laugh:

Did they tell you not to say anything otherwise you'll ''be in trouble''? :hmm:

:laugh:

Guest Sorley Boys clan

but its within the law that you could slip over on a dog turd and sue your council for not cleaning it up :yes::laugh:

it would never stick council would wriggle out of it

Lets face it if you go for walks in a public park or around football pitches then pick up your shite. I dont walk any place like that so i wont and will not pick up dog shit. The only place i feel dodgy is the beach and i do try and get them too clean themselves out before i go but if an accident happens i just pretend to bend down and pick it up and leave the stinking b*****d.............food for the fishes!!.... :D

• Like 1

How do you know. :laugh:

There lingo. :laugh: :laugh:

but its within the law that you could slip over on a dog turd and sue your council for not cleaning it up :yes::laugh:

it would never stick council would wriggle out of it

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: at least they would have shite on there face

just looked at it bullshit like i thought its not the law

you are correct the guvmnt passed a law to do with the public order act on causing a nuisance,,,but it does not include fining a dog owner the council added that bit them selves,,,,the order was challenged in court and the guy in the dock said birds do more mess than dogs do and that goes every where no one fines them,,,the court could not find any where that it states it is illegal to not clear up after your dog.

the arguement was raised about cats as well they crap every where but their own garden,,,the court through the case out and paid the guy compo ffor loss of earnings.

but you should clean up after your animal.

paul

How do you know. :laugh:

There lingo. :laugh: :laugh:

I used to be in the boy scouts :cray:

theres no law that says you have to pick up dogs shit its just some wanker in the council out to get money theres only one law in the country common law the rest are all bullshit there not law so tell them to f**k off

better left where it is to rot than stick in a plastic bag and end up in landfill at least it will do some good :laugh:

Some of the places I walk the dog have no bins and people leave the plastic bags filled with crap hanging on fences or trees.

having to pick up dog shit in the countryside is ridiculous....but it really gets on my tits when people let their dogs shit in the streets and just leave it, they want their face rubbing in it if you ask me (the owners that is!).

• Like 1

The feckin wankers do it behind mine as well.

Bags of dog shite left all over the place.

This is the countryside I tell people, all the animals shit outside here!

Plastic bags don't biodegrade for 100's of years FFS

Rant over LOL.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1