Nite – Hunter Digi Add On zoom capability demo and explanation

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQL2eJTHXf8

virgin media super fast is were it is at hahaha.... ( other brands available do the legal bit haha)!!!   good comment BTW further up the tread... .   regards   Gaz

Does anyone really give a rats arse who the company belongs to?   I certainly don't and if I were doing a review of my baby or any of my other guns or the things attached to it, I really wouldnt car

Well Si,

It really tiddles me off when people doubt your word; I guess it's probably because they don't know you like a lot of us do!

I know your word IS your Guarentee and I know you wouldn't have achieved the rank that you have if you were a bullsh!tter.

I've managed to download the entire demo on this old heap of a laptop with its first/second generation LCD screen. The images with the laser aint exactly displaying as HD on this screen, but I could still make out in good detail the small branches and twigs blowing in the wind. Unfortunately when you showed the crosshairs with just the lamp, I couldn't get any detail other than the crosshairs and mildots, but that's just down to the age and definition of this screen.

With my eyes being as bad as they are now, that unit would certainly be advantagious to me. Gonna have to start saving for my xmas pressy now lol.

Excellent review and excellent demo as well.

Hope you Darryl and Gary have a great time this evening. Say Hi to the Geordie buggers from me and see y'awl soon :D

Tony

Do you know how far is it going to reach ,cheers.

Hi Torchey,

Watch the Video again and turn up the volume ;)

LRF's are a very usefull tool :yes:

Tony

I was talking about the spotter Tony in the last clip :thumbs: i maybe wrong but i thought it was a different unit,cheers..

Ah right!

Not seen that one yet (mobile dongle with a seriously crap signal) takes forever to download!)

virgin media super fast is were it is at hahaha.... ( other brands available do the legal bit haha)!!!

good comment BTW further up the tread... :yes: .

regards

Gaz

• Like 1

Ah right!

Not seen that one yet (mobile dongle with a seriously crap signal) takes forever to download!)

virgin media super fast is were it is at hahaha.... ( other brands available do the legal bit haha)!!!

good comment BTW further up the tread... :yes: .

regards

Gaz

I'm in the Hull area :(

Only one provider round here unless you use a mobile dongle :wallbash:

Living in this place dont help either, foil backed plasterboard on the walls makes this place act like a Faraday Cage! Usually have to go stand outside to make or receive a phone call!

Tony

Edited by Phantom

Let's just get facts right.. who is running the company etc.. is pete with anthony etc..

Does anyone really give a rats arse who the company belongs to?

I certainly don't and if I were doing a review of my baby or any of my other guns or the things attached to it, I really wouldnt care who runs the company Mary, just as you and Mike dont care who made your guns or other kit do you?

The jist of this thread is that Si was given a piece of kit to test and state his review, he did this in his own words and using his own testing methods. He even shows us via the use of a video camera.

A few people asked questions, Si instead of saying "yes" or "no" took the trouble and time out to go and show that the kit is capable of doing what others thought could not be done.

As I said earlier in the thread, I know Si, I know he's not one for BS or telling porkies and I know he will help anyone he can. If this unit he's reviewing was a heap of crap, he'd be warning us to buy at our own risk, not telling us to stay away!

As this unit seems to do everything people are wanting, he's not telling us to go out and buy it, he's simply stating that it does what people want from such a unit :)

I believe that the facts regarding the unit have been stated and have been shown to us all/ Interpret them as you see fit, but the facts speak for themselves :yes:

Tony

• Like 1

Well said Tony!!!! exactly what Si said to me and is trying to tell people it's not him being a sales man, its him being an avid fan of air guns and hunting!!!! He is trying to help people out not miss lead any one.

Regards

Gaz