Lay-up prevention training

seth21

Sorry bud....again, most ferrets would do that. It's just the equivalent of a ferret taking food to its nest box.

Show some of the later stages, i.e. step 4 from the disused warren.....although how would you get the food down the warren in the first place?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

carefull jai he dresses goats he'll be trying to sell you and johnny some clothes for your sheep lol

retreiving ferrets ffs lol, wheres whin an stubby when ye need them haha

I reckon what happens is the ferret latches on the rabbit and it try's to make its escape by trying to bolt out the burrow and some folk see this as Look my ferrets pulling the rabbits out the burrow

Getting a fert to retrieve is quite easy it's getting the fert to retrieve a certain thing, a fert dosen't have great eyesight so it retrieves by shape and scent imo, so unless your training it to retrieve with scutties then your really not gaining anything. The fert will probably lie up in the first dark isolated chamber it finds rather than come all the way out to the box imo.

Good luck though..........and would you like my kids to come and "man" your ferts up? :D

• Like 1