SHUGBOROUGH Game Fair, March 3rd & 4th at Shugborough Hall, Milford, Stafford, ST17 0XB. The Coursing Crew will be running all lurcher & terrier events over the weekend. Simulated coursing, straight racing 23" & under, over 23", puppies & terriers. Also 21" & under charity race (all proceeds to go to East Midlands Dog Rescue). Entries taken from 9am to start as soon as first card is full. Terrier & lurcher show to start 1pm on both days NWTF qualifiers & others applied for. unfortunately no camping

i never been this show but thinking about going this time is it a decent size show ? or quite small cheers peeps

i went last year for the 1st time, yeah its fairly small in comparison to the big ones, but still seems popular with the dog men.

There's a little bit of everything there, not massive on the gun side of things, seems more weighted to the dogs, some nice food stalls. (doesn't feel like a glorified market though).

i'll be goin back tomorrow.

whats the best day sat or sun ?

only ever been on the saturday, but seems to get a decent amount of people. as far as this year goes, forecast much better on the saturday.

i've heard people say that you getter better bargains on the sunday of shows as the traders wanna get rid of stuff they have bought, only time when i've found this to be the case was the midland and a few of the animal feed stands were knocking stuff for silly money right at the death.