tyson furys next fight

Guest Sorley Boys clan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible folk can be sometimes......Tyson Fury has a number 7 world ranking......yet is fighting an opponent in Rogan who is not rated in the top !!!! Only 6 months ag

just goes to show the sate of heavy weight boxing. its a fecking joke fury ranked 7!

It never ceases to amaze me how gullible folk can be sometimes......Tyson Fury has a number 7 world ranking......yet is fighting an opponent in Rogan who is not rated in the top 80 !!!! Only 6 months ago Fury stated " Rogan is of no use to me inside a boxing ring because he is too old,slow and has no credibility "......yet all of a sudden he,s saying Rogan is a tough test and a worthy opponent !!!......

I remember when Amir Khan was on the way up folk were going mad because he fought a few opponents outside the top 10 who we had never heard of.........but its ok for Fury to fight a man outside the top 80 just because we have heard his name before :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3

Don't really follow boxing anymore, what's the crack with this mush Fury?, is he any bottle or what?......

Watched that turnout with Chisora and Haye this morning on yahoo.....funny as f**k.

When is he fighting Martin rogan

I saw Martin Rogan on the falls road on saturday he was heading to the gym. He is a beast of a man that fight should be a good one a few cold coors in front of the tv I think. I would have to be shouting for Rogan.

he was in england saturday he was at the booth v kid galhad fight