Collie/Grey x Beddy/whippet

Guest born to run1083

Born to run 1083, you just pick your pup and hope for the best. With a bit of knowledge you can increase your chances of buying the perfect pup. This will reduce its chances of being advertised on the puppy for sale sites in twelve months time. Knowledge is power,Fore armed is fore warned as they say.

Well that's obvious lol no offence but what did you think I ment by picking your pup lol when you pick one you look for the things you want, ie good feet, coat, head, back length, tail length, a look at there legs, are they bowed are they twisted. That's all common sense but after that it's just luck of the draw

Born to run 1083, After reading almost 950 topics on this forum ,it is quite obvious to me that most of the younger lads and some of the older guy's have not got a clue about basic genetics inheritance percentages or fractions. Any experienced dog man should be able to pick a pup of quality from a litter ,but none would be able to predict how tall it will be when it has finished growing. I think my advice shoulder have been to pick the pup from a full litter that way you might get the size you are after. No offence taken and none intended towards you.

i have a collie grey x beddywhip stands at 23in , id say a gd mix for lamping rabbits,and a daytime mooch on sally ,brains, speed, staminia and can turn on a 50 pence peice.

hi mate, what was the exact breeding of both parents if you dont mind me asking? im looking to keep a bitch from my litter,,, hopefully to make 23"?

chris

iv got pups like that just now but salkuki in them instead of whippet

they are 9/16th greyhound

4/16th saluki

2/16th beddi

1/16th collie

only 7 weeks old cant wait till next season , see how they turn out , still got a few to sell tho but im sure il find someone wanting 1 :thumbs:

Wat were the sire and dam.

the dam is a bitch out of benji and a greyhound track bitch but i amnt to sure of the breeding of benji so i just say shes a first cross saluki greyhound , and the sire is a beddi collie greyhound :good:

4/16th saluki

2/16th beddi

1/16th collie

only 7 weeks old cant wait till next season , see how they turn out , still got a few to sell tho but im sure il find someone wanting 1 :thumbs:

the dam is a bitch out of benji and a greyhound track bitch but i amnt to sure of the breeding of benji so i just say shes a first cross saluki greyhound , and the sire is a beddi collie greyhound :good:

sire= beddi x greyhound x 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie

4/16th saluki

2/16th beddi

1/16th collie

sire= beddi x greyhound x 3/4 greyhound 1/4 collie

Cheers .Should be a cracking cross.