Collie/Grey x Beddy/whippet

In reply to your question poacher3161 yes. The c/g was 24 tts the b/w was 21 tts and the bitch that I bought ended up at 18 tts .The mendelian rules of genetics certainly came true with tha little bitch. After that bitch I always used the worst case scenario of how big was the largest grandparent and how small was the smallest grandparent ,when ever I have bought a pup.

Born to run 1083, you just pick your pup and hope for the best. With a bit of knowledge you can increase your chances of buying the perfect pup. This will reduce its chances of being advertised on the puppy for sale sites in twelve months time. Knowledge is power,Fore armed is fore warned as they say.

In reply to your question poacher3161 yes. The c/g was 24 tts the b/w was 21 tts and the bitch that I bought ended up at 18 tts .The mendelian rules of genetics certainly came true with tha little bitch. After that bitch I always used the worst case scenario of how big was the largest grandparent and how small was the smallest grandparent ,when ever I have bought a pup.

I kept and bred a mix of collie/grey x beddy/grey for years and also bred numeruse litters and never produced anything under 21tts although they were variations in their coats and body shapes but non ever threw to just a mix of collie and bedlington and all had pace enough to catch rabbits maybe if pedigree whippet is in the breeding as well as beddy then that can up your chances of produceing small dogs.

iv got pups like that just now but salkuki in them instead of whippet

they are 9/16th greyhound

4/16th saluki

2/16th beddi

1/16th collie

only 7 weeks old cant wait till next season , see how they turn out , still got a few to sell tho but im sure il find someone wanting 1 :thumbs:

iv got pups like that just now but salkuki in them instead of whippet

they are 9/16th greyhound

4/16th saluki

2/16th beddi

1/16th collie

only 7 weeks old cant wait till next season , see how they turn out , still got a few to sell tho but im sure il find someone wanting 1 :thumbs:

Wat were the sire and dam.