MID LIFE CRISES

Guest Lurcherbitch

Guest Lurcherbitch

Well my mates are telling me i have had one for the last two years and am still having one :blink: , As I keep wanting to f**k of somewhere....start a new life...do somet different.I am like a teenager wondering what to do with the rest of my life. I just cant settle.

So was wondering......about you older guy's n gals out there. Have you had your mid life crisis yet, if so what mad thing did you do?? If anything.

Please tell me i'm not the only one :laugh::laugh:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had mine when I was 17 so Ive the rest of my life to enjoy stress free wooohoooooo :laugh::laugh:

forgot to add in response to what did I do, I went to London and actually got a job (eeek :icon_eek: ) but then I guess everyone wants to run off to London when they are 16/17. I spent a month there and went no way, this rat race, working carry on is not for me, so I came back home to sunny Scotland and I have been a happy lady of leisure ever since :victory:

I HAD MINE AT 31 LEFT THE EX GIRLFRIEND AND FECKED OF TO IBIZA , ENDED UP DOING 5 SUMMERS THERE..SEX D.....S AND RAVE MUSIC . LOVED EVRY MINIUTE OF IT :laugh:

VERY SETTLED NOW WITH THE MRS AND BABY . GOT TO GET IT OUT YOUR SYSTEM :victory: TOMO

Left the rat race at 35,ish, started my own pest control business, trouble is proven to myself i could make a sucsessfull business, now i am starting to get itchy feet again, theres no challenge or adventure there anymore, this could be exasperated though by a health issue going on, :hmm: there we go self analysis over.

STILL HAVENT A CLUE. :hmm:

Yes, I am doing up a motorbike at the moment, and yes, I would really like to have it on the road for my 41st in 2 weeks, but this is in no way to be taken as some kind of mid life crisis. The only reason I took out the 900cc engine and fitted a 1000cc engine was because it was a cheap fix, OK? I am fine, I'm not getting old, I just like things the way they were.

When I had hair.... :whistle:

Guest ceredigion bull cross

i had mine at 35 ish . i left my second wife f**ked about a bit now i'm with wife number 3 and as happy as a pig in s**te ................and before there are any wise cracks .........yes i did get divorced after wife 1 and 2

Guest Lurcherbitch
Yes, I am doing up a motorbike at the moment, and yes, I would really like to have it on the road for my 41st in 2 weeks, but this is in no way to be taken as some kind of mid life crisis. The only reason I took out the 900cc engine and fitted a 1000cc engine was because it was a cheap fix, OK? I am fine, I'm not getting old, I just like things the way they were.

When I had hair.... :whistle:

:clapper::clapper: Brilliant ..... :laugh::laugh:

No crisis here......spent the whole time between 15 & 24 completely wasted.........met the Mrs, gave it all up and have felt very satisfied ever since.......2 little angels and a bump thats due september........a shining example of good mental health :D

The secret is you need shared intrests.........we go to lynchings :D .........with the ocassional cross burning as a special treat :laugh:

Edited by WILF
Guest Lurcherbitch
No crisis here......spent the whole time between 15 & 24 completely wasted.........met the Mrs, gave it all up and have felt very satisfied ever since.......2 little angels and a bump thats due september........a shining example of good mental health :D

OKAY you smug b*****d.......f**k off....didnt ask for..." oh I have got such a happy smug life"...I asked for make me feel better that i'm not the only one at my age not settled and am f****d up. :laugh: :thumbs-up:

Guest Lurcherbitch
Fook tell me bout it, fucken dog wont come near near, kids are trying to sign me in and the other half thinks I have the IQ of a house plant, but hey fook them all. Mad is good.

Hun..you do have the iq of a house plant :laugh: f**k i know i responded to you post :clapper::clapper: