What do you drive?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My poor car suffering some family abuse. It's a Range Rover P38 4.6l HSE. Costs about 120 quid to fill up and I get 300 miles to a tank if I drive carefully. So it might not be a cool car but it's qui

soup dragon

Posted Images

I've just bought a citroen Picasso great family car. Don't buy Renault ball off shite, especially Renault scenic diesels worst car on the road along with diesel Clio and laguna. Had them in the family for years and my head was never out of the bonnet fixing the useless bastarding things. The list is endless. Go jap Toyota Honda etc they're proper cars !!!

I've just bought a citroen Picasso great family car. Don't buy Renault ball off shite, especially Renault scenic diesels worst car on the road along with diesel Clio and laguna. Had them in the family for years and my head was never out of the bonnet fixing the useless bastarding things. The list is endless. Go jap Toyota Honda etc they're proper cars !!!

i had a megan coupe convertable :laugh: bag of fecking spanners, ive got a mitsibishi asx now :laugh:

i had a megan coupe convertable :laugh: bag of fecking spanners, ive got a mitsibishi asx now :laugh:

pinkcar.jpg

can see it now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

pinkcar.jpg

can see it now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

no mine had the auto fold up glass roof :laugh: same colour though :laugh:
  • Like 1

Audi A3 S Line Black Edition Quattro, chipped and mapped from 170 to around 220bhp

Untitled.png

Just after I bought it.

:icon_eek:

You kept that quiet you sly dog! :laugh: Last thing I remember you saying about cars was that you were thinking of getting a Sirocco! :clapper:

I notice a few wrx's and I almost bought one too. It was that or an S type Jaguar. The eldest lad said he wouldn't be seen dead in a mitsubishi 'chav mobile' so I said I'd get one to save myself a shed-load of fuel!

Ended up with the S though; somehow classier than a car that often has a picnic tray spoiler! And I like my luxuries (heated leather memory seats, electric everything, etc etc etc). Still goes like stink when I press the sports button and doesn't have too much of a drink problem!

Not many beemers i notice; probably just as well. They seem to turn decent people into tossbags a lot of the time. I pray for the souls of those that have them :blink::D