anyone know the utd result

Ferguson said Suarez should never play for Liverpool again after not shaking Evra's hand, its a pity that Fergie never took that stance with Cantona but then again Eric only drop kicked a Crystal Palace fan didn't he. :icon_eek:

what :icon_eek: have king eric never play for him again, cmon mate fergie aint that stupid, but your right it was only a crystal palace fan :thumbs:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Utd were better today........simple.   Evra's just a cry-baby who will play on this charade every chance he gets and who the feck does Ferdinand think he is, some big knight in shining armour, right

A game of football in which the best side won,not that the media are bothered.

easy online but i bet you not so tough face to face                         only messing you manc kunt

I believe Suarez has officially apologised today for not shaking Evras hand, so that will put the did he, didn't he issue to bed.

He was bullied into it by the club who were bullied by the sponsers , and every other TV pundit is bullied by the pc crowd who would scream racist if any of them had the bollox to be honest .

I think you will find it was The New York Times that got the ball rolling.