anyone know the utd result

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Utd were better today........simple.   Evra's just a cry-baby who will play on this charade every chance he gets and who the feck does Ferdinand think he is, some big knight in shining armour, right

A game of football in which the best side won,not that the media are bothered.

easy online but i bet you not so tough face to face                         only messing you manc kunt

ruby league obviously but cups are important to!!

jasper you won't win it this year mate city are to strong imo!

craigyboy you know nothing lol fergie will be gone soon enough and then it will all change at old trafford :yes:

ruby league obviously but cups are important to!!

jasper you won't win it this year mate city are to strong imo!

craigyboy you know nothing lol fergie will be gone soon enough and then it will all change at old trafford :yes:

great to see kenny dogleash covering up for the racist scouse kunt at the end.just shows what a prick he is in charge of a club full of and supported by a load of wankers.see there support decided to hide in the ground at the end of the game as well instead of backing up there mouths and going outside. :whistling::toast:

With the rugby cancelled, the soccer programme came on and I thought I'd see what all the hoo-ha was about.

Watched the two teams doing the handshakes and Evra looked to me to offer his hand to the other guy who blanked him, with Evra even grabbing his cuff when he was shaking the goalkeepers hand.

Evra shouldn't have jumped around infront of him after the game, that was stupid.

Meh, that's the maturity of soccer.

@ mouse I've heard from my sources that the red fans were going to go out for a rumble BUT they saw RFYL out there getting ready for a victory both on and off the pitch so thought better of it :lol:

ps isnt you calling them "scouse kunts" not racist aswell you dirty french negro loving manc piece of shit??? :thumbs:

I thought that was f****n hilarious......Rio Ferdinand what a knob :laugh: :laugh: .....stands there like a loyal soldier and black brother refusing to shake Suarez hand.....then within minutes gets absolutely clattered landing on his head by the very man he,s trying to protect when both were trying to take out Suarez........you couldnt have written it better it was like something off Laurel and Hardy :D

That handshake carry on is absolutely cringeworthy and embarrasing !

Good result for Utd Rooneys a class act.

suarez has to be ashamed of himself he seriously let liverpool down what a waster sad really

suarez to me put his hand out there to be shaken, it was evra that had his hand down by his hip not lifting it as suarez passed. evra never seams to have a problem raising his hand to any other player.. imo he was very cute about trying to make suarez look bad... either way evras crack at the end is no better, he did it for one reason and that was to get a rise from suarez which like when he grabbed him at the start of the game, suarez did well to ignore it.

its not evras fault if hes still got the mentality of a schoolkid..

and no im not a liverpool fan(nor man city before its said)

• Like 2

suarez to me put his hand out there to be shaken, it was evra that had his hand down by his hip not lifting it as suarez passed. evra never seams to have a problem raising his hand to any other player.. imo he was very cute about trying to make suarez look bad... either way evras crack at the end is no better, he did it for one reason and that was to get a rise from suarez which like when he grabbed him at the start of the game, suarez did well to ignore it.

its not evras fault if hes still got the mentality of a schoolkid..

and no im not a liverpool fan(nor man city before its said)

Think you've hit the nail on the head alimac. It did look like Evra dropped his hand just as Suarez came along and it also looked like Sauraz's hand was held at the same height all the way through but with Evra's hand not being there it passed through to the keepers Evra then grabbed hold of his arm trying to make a scene of it then he looked straight into the BBC camera trying to look the innocent party so yes I think he was too cute for Suarez. That said Saurez should've stopped infront of Evra and held out his hand giving him the oppertunity to shake it or not.

As for old purple nose. :icon_redface:

Ferguson said Suarez should never play for Liverpool again after not shaking Evra's hand, its a pity that Fergie never took that stance with Cantona but then again Eric only drop kicked a Crystal Palace fan didn't he. :icon_eek:

In his eyes it's always been one rule for United and one rule for everyone else. :icon_redface:

I believe Suarez has officially apologised today for not shaking Evras hand, so that will put the did he, didn't he issue to bed.

He was bullied into it by the club who were bullied by the sponsers , and every other TV pundit is bullied by the pc crowd who would scream racist if any of them had the bollox to be honest .