anyone know the utd result

totally outplayed em again, the gulf in class is there for all to see :yes: theres 2 things in football that make me happy, utd winning and the filth losing :boogy: so today im fecking ecstatic :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

outplayed them agai did you miss the last matches or smoked to much of that shite you find in the sand in egypt

in the sand in egypt :blink: you obviously havent a fecking clue mate :laugh: but now ive seen the picture of yourself i can see why :yes: but i must admit your spelling isnt too bad, awww bless :thumbs:

you only go to egypt because your tart looks like my avatar an its the only place men give her attention them egyptians will goose anything :boogy:

:toast: x 19

19 egyptians on your tart :bad:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Utd were better today........simple.   Evra's just a cry-baby who will play on this charade every chance he gets and who the feck does Ferdinand think he is, some big knight in shining armour, right

A game of football in which the best side won,not that the media are bothered.

easy online but i bet you not so tough face to face                         only messing you manc kunt

totally outplayed em again, the gulf in class is there for all to see :yes: theres 2 things in football that make me happy, utd winning and the filth losing :boogy: so today im fecking ecstatic :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

outplayed them agai did you miss the last matches or smoked to much of that shite you find in the sand in egypt

in the sand in egypt :blink: you obviously havent a fecking clue mate :laugh: but now ive seen the picture of yourself i can see why :yes: but i must admit your spelling isnt too bad, awww bless :thumbs:

you only go to egypt because your tart looks like my avatar an its the only place men give her attention them egyptians will goose anything :boogy:

:toast: x 19 :toast:

cant blame her shagging egyptians when you look like bez :laugh:

• Like 1

dont like my quotes on match days were enemies today

• Like 1

just to annoy you :yes:

First , the best side won without a doubt ,well done utd .

but surly I,m not the only one who thinks Evra conned Suarez in the handshake thing , he had his hand in the horizontal posistion shaking hands until Suarez reaches him then he subtly drops his hand and raised it again when Suarez thought he was getting snubbed , then acts all hurt for the camera , and I,m not making excuses for Suarez either because I think if he didn,t to shake hands , then thats his right and no one elses buisiness, be interesting how Ferdinand acts face to face with Terry at the next England camp.

I agree with you mate. He definitely withdrew his hand a little to see what Suarez reaction would be and he got the reaction he was after, then jumped about for the camera like a little bitch. I thought kennys post match interview was class and a less experienced manager might well have said a few things that would have got him in trouble. They only manager that made a mountain out of a molehill was ferguson. Imagine a man of his stature saying the player shouldn't play again because he never shook his hand... Very childish on ferguson part imo.

lol @ the scum!!! id hardly call a 2-1 home win as outplaying us! whats the score now i games played this season??? and you will defo end up trophy less this year where we are on course for two after knocking you out of the only realistic cup you had a chance of winning :yes:

on evra/suarez id say suarez is the better man, he admitted he was wrong and offered his hand to him even tho he already told him he don't Like negros and that takes some doing imo!!!! YNWA :feck:

just to annoy you :yes:

easy online but i bet you not so tough face to face :censored:

only messing you manc kunt :)

Edited by lurcher1
  • Like 2

lol @ the scum!!! id hardly call a 2-1 home win as outplaying us! whats the score now i games played this season??? and you will defo end up trophy less this year where we are on course for two after knocking you out of the only realistic cup you had a chance of winning :yes:

on evra/suarez id say suarez is the better man, he admitted he was wrong and offered his hand to him even tho he already told him he don't Like negros and that takes some doing imo!!!! YNWA :feck:

ahh there you are my deluded friend, the scoreline doesnt always reflect the football being played :yes: we have totally dominated the play in the last 2 games against the filth :yes: today you had a plan of 5 in midfield and it didnt work,but fair play, the fa cup game, you had no plan and were devoid of any ideas and in the end resorted to lumping it forward for the donkey to nod on,at home, ok it worked that time but thats more of a bolton strategy,that certainly wont work everytime and its certainly not what filth fans pay to see, i dont care how you look at it mate but you are years behind us and im afraid you were wrong about dogleash bringing back the good times :yes: he hasnt got it, he's more suited to sitting on a beach in bahrain :yes: dont forget motd tonight mate :toast:

and of course evra conned suarez :yes: what did you expect, he's french, theyre all deceitful little kunts arnt they :yes: but he's a red so alls good :toast:

Oh you better watch what colour you call him mate..... Lol
  • Like 1

ahh there you are my deluded friend, the scoreline doesnt always reflect the football being played :yes: we have totally dominated the play in the last 2 games against the filth :yes: today you had a plan of 5 in midfield and it didnt work,but fair play, the fa cup game, you had no plan and were devoid of any ideas and in the end resorted to lumping it forward for the donkey to nod on,at home, ok it worked that time but thats more of a bolton strategy,that certainly wont work everytime and its certainly not what filth fans pay to see, i dont care how you look at it mate but you are years behind us and im afraid you were wrong about dogleash bringing back the good times :yes: he hasnt got it, he's more suited to sitting on a beach in bahrain :yes: dont forget motd tonight mate :toast:

lol bollocks mate!!! we have played some great football since he come back and yes also some wank football ill admit that!! i was working today and missed the game and iplayer won't let you watch motd over here :wallbash: so can't really comment on todays game but Kenny will get us there just a bit rusty over so long out the game imo good clear out in summer and few quality players in and we will be sound but a double this year in his first full season back will do for now :yes::thumbs:

Edited by lurcher1

lol bollocks mate!!! we have played some great football since he come back and yes also some wank football ill admit that!! i was working today and missed the game and iplayer won't let you watch motd over here :wallbash: so can't really comment on todays game but Kenny will get us there just a bit rusty over so long out the game imo good clear out in summer and few quality players in and we will be sound but a double this year in his first full season back will do for now :yes::thumbs:

:laugh: youve made a blinding day even better mate :laugh: change the fecking record will ya :laugh: you scouse kunts make me laugh, its the same every year, this is our season :laugh: ffs give over :laugh: and every season it always turns out your as good as you were the previous season....shite :thumbs:

• Like 1