another season

Ups and downs really! In October my old dog had to be pts , and that left me with two first season dogs. Which have both decided the jobs not for them. But I've had some memorable digs with good company, and I've got a couple of young uns to bring on. So it's not al doom an gloom . There's always next season eh!

Ups and downs really! In October my old dog had to be pts , and that left me with two first season dogs. Which have both decided the jobs not for them. But I've had some memorable digs with good company, and I've got a couple of young uns to bring on. So it's not al doom an gloom . There's always next season eh!

the two youngens youve got should serve you well next season :thumbs: and the dig the other day was what memories are made of a right crac :D

Good and Bad.

Good part was I got back in the field, digging with a good guy who has an excellent line of white dogs.

Have a pup coming in a couple of months from this line.

Bad part was both Border pups I brought on did not make the grade.

Its a hard game, gave the dog plenty of chances, dug one with him and thought he might make a handy dog.

But he lacked the drive to make it as a reliable digging dog.

Upward and onward for the coming seasons.

ATB

The foxing job is getting harder worst season for alot of years, might be the shooters, not a go so jump on my case chill.

brog what happened to the black bitch you got off me last year?

is that you n :whistling: if it is my mate has her and shes doing well :thumbs:

Had a crap start, hounds not marking at all!!

Started with pack in next area, and they are going great and had some good digs to my first season bitch, she is doing everything I have asked of her. My pup is also Looking like she might make the grade??

Got a mo th or so left of hounds so might get one or two more digs?? Them it will be some lambing call outs and that'll be my lot??

Good times!!