Country alliance abandon Lurcher / terrier lads

In the near futer there is a case due involving "alleged" badger digging.

I can say from the lads involved the COUNTRY ALLIANCE have been no help what so ever.

They were all members of a fully paid up country alliance pest controll club. I wont go in to details but after a vehical being confiscated 3 RSPCA raids on houses in which totally un marked lurchers and even a pet staff were confiscated ( 3 months after the alleged offence ! ) along with various other items from phones to copys of earth dog running dogs!

the country alliance have flat refused to fight there corner even refusing to ring and ask why objects have been confiscated and asking for them to be returned.

This was all on land were permission was given to clear fox to protect game birds.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON JOINING UNLESS YOU RIDE WITH HOUNDS. They don't care about Lurcher and terrier lads at all.

If you want my opinion none of them are worth a shite! BASC are just as bad but they charge you more money for bein just as useless! When it comes to eatin big dinners with politicians they seem to be pretty good at that but when they have to do somthin for them that pay there wages none of them want to know. Friend a mine had his guns lifted by the police through no fault of his own. Rang the then head of BASC Northern Ireland to see how he could go about getting them back. He was asked "What do you want me to do about it!" He told him he was never goin back to them again. The only reason I join them is for the insurance and id imagine if you did have any form of trouble in that field they probably wouldn't want to know you either! :angry:

• SACS is the only one for the common working dog man. they have the track record too, thats why i have been a member for a few years now.

i aint had any serious problems but certain police officers were giving me grief while out lamping at scotland, ian clarke from sacs sorted it for me straight away.

just being on the sacs web site and sounds good , a few days ago, a bloke up the road ran a dog over that was chaseing a deer through the hedge on a very bizzy road it damaged his car

and there were 2 more cars damaged ,the man whos dog it was ,has to pay 4 the damage out of his own pocket with SACS they do all that 4 you