few hours lamping [IRELAND]

went out to night for a few hours with a mate it was a nice night for to try and get a fox plenty of cloud and a nice drizzle. the mate picked me up at 8 and went to the first spot which hasn't been done in a while so called for a few mins. and charlie stuck its head out of the ditch but was not having any of it. so moved onto another spot and started calling and another 2 were in the field but were hugging the ditch. so we moved again to new permission that i got on monday and there was plenty of bunnys so the dogs had a few runs each and got 3. so after that we went to a big field and started calling and after a few minutes charlie started calling back to the call of the vixen that i was using then he stopped so kept calling. then i changed calling to the black fox caller took the filter of and was scanning the field and the fcuker was coming trough the gate at full speed so put the lamp to the ground and he came flying in so slipped the dog and after a good run with 5 turns she dispatched mr. charlie. so after that we were going to go to another spot but a fog started so called it a night. so good enough night spent out before the end of season . have a few pics but when i learn to work my new phone to upload them on here.

• Like 4

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

went out to night for a few hours with a mate it was a nice night for to try and get a fox plenty of cloud and a nice drizzle. the mate picked me up at 8 and went to the first spot which hasn't been

well done danny,make the most of it,only a couple of weeks left

you good night well done :thumbs:

Posted Images

Well done Danny,i was gona chance heading out meself last night but it was just to calm down this way :thumbs:

graham it was calm here as well but nice and dark which i find it better cause no wind for them to try and get your smell cant get the pics up as there to big so trying to find out how to get them uploaded onto photobucket :thumbs:

Well done danny, i find holding the spot over the fox is better then puttin it in front of him, they dont usually want to come into the spot, maybe its just my preferance its seems to work better for me anyhow, well done tho pal..

i know what your saying but soon as i seen him put the spot to the ground in front of me. the fcuker came in from behind us and came in very fast :thumbs: