ANTIS dont you just love them

Called in the pub the other night to see a mate who is a keen fly fisherman purpose of my visit amongst other things was to give him a couple of squirell tails for fly tying. Anyway when i handed them over a woman asked him what they were, when he told her she gave me a look like i was something she had wiped off her shoe. Ooh thats evil she said squirrels are an endangered species, really i said i wasnt aware of that you sure youve got your facts right, so she pulls out her phone and comes up with the information to show me. What colour are those tails i said, grey she answered, yeh your right problem is thats a red squirell your showing me on your silly little computer those tails are off greys. Christ i wish these knowalls would check their facts before putting their mouths in gear. :nono:

Does'nt anyone use it as an excuse for a good old wind up?

I would have told her they were badger tails and watched the opinionated clueless cow hit the fecking roof! :laugh:

It'd be a risky old trick to play, you'd end up with an army of equaliy clueless rozzers ransacking your house!

Does'nt anyone use it as an excuse for a good old wind up?

I would have told her they were badger tails and watched the opinionated clueless cow hit the fecking roof! :laugh:

It'd be a risky old trick to play, you'd end up with an army of equaliy clueless rozzers ransacking your house!

be fecking funny though would'nt it. :laugh:

or you could of politly gave her the correct facts, and the why greys are classed as pest's, and converted someone to be on "the hunters side" as I have done many a time whilst out doing pest control, but instead you have only fuelled her thoughts on hunters/pesties/country sports on being carried out by thugs

or you could of politly gave her the correct facts, and the why greys are classed as pest's, and converted someone to be on "the hunters side" as I have done many a time whilst out doing pest control, but instead you have only fuelled her thoughts on hunters/pesties/country sports on being carried out by thugs

Your doing the same as her jumping to conclusions, i did go on to point out the facts to her about how much damage greys are doing to native bird species ect but in her case it was a bit of a lost cause.

Brain fogs caused by being a vegetarian,dont you find that most are just purely irrational,concrete thinkers who will not spend any time to consider any one elses point of view,you can not make any ground on them, the first time they see any rational in what you say, they immeadiatly close the conversation,its almost like they cant admit to themselves they are wrong,

atb

darren

• Like 1

Your doing the same as her jumping to conclusions, i did go on to point out the facts to her about how much damage greys are doing to native bird species ect but in her case it was a bit of a lost cause.

You can't Educate IDIOT'S mate , my opinion is the more you try to explain to these people the more frustrated you will get :yes: , either ignore them or lead them up the garden path to make fools off themselves ... Oven Ready Hedgehog's :whistling: is a good wind up !