fao of tomo, poachers pocket, frankel, ginny spinner,

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be honest it's a piss poor turnout when it seems like folk are trying to undermine the achievements of those dogs who do and have taken big hauls of rabbits in the dales. Lads who will and do run

Are you really that naive that you think rabbits just run at full speed into a stone wall and bounce?   If the grass is short, grazed down by sheep the rabbits are fast even in a stone wall fields.

well there isn't any rabbits with in that distance... come try it Jim and find out for yourself... I have no reason to lie have i??   you should maybe get down from you pedestal jim and listen to wh

WERE IT BE MINSHAW OR ANY OTHER X, THE FLAT WINTER CORN, HEDGE ROWS SORT THE MEN FROM THE BOYS OUT, IVE ALLWAYS SAID IFF MY DOGS CATCH IN THE DOUBLE FIG,S ,,IN THE MIDLANDS,, THE WILL CATCH ANY WHERE,, AT XMAS, I GAVE MY PUP ITS HARDEST NITE SO FAR IN ITS LIFE,, A GREAT NUM OF 17,, BUT THE HARDEST 17 IN ITS LIFE SO FAR,,THE DOGS FEET, WAS THE SIZE OF TENNIS BALLS, HEAVEY GOING,,BUT HE DONE IT,,,

Jim..if ANY dog could kill double figures where i live and i was a fecking millionaire i'd give em the whole lot if they managed it...not a chance could you do it where i live and probably not within 25 mile either? ATB Andy. :victory:

• Like 1

millet gets easy upset ive forgoten more than he knows lol

I know...he says hes killed rabbits in Northumberland but Ive never seen him when Ive been out

Only killed two or three Romany but i know everything now.. :D

WERE IT BE MINSHAW OR ANY OTHER X, THE FLAT WINTER CORN, HEDGE ROWS SORT THE MEN FROM THE BOYS OUT, IVE ALLWAYS SAID IFF MY DOGS CATCH IN THE DOUBLE FIG,S ,,IN THE MIDLANDS,, THE WILL CATCH ANY WHERE,, AT XMAS, I GAVE MY PUP ITS HARDEST NITE SO FAR IN ITS LIFE,, A GREAT NUM OF 17,, BUT THE HARDEST 17 IN ITS LIFE SO FAR,,THE DOGS FEET, WAS THE SIZE OF TENNIS BALLS, HEAVEY GOING,,BUT HE DONE IT,,,

Jim..if ANY dog could kill double figures where i live and i was a fecking millionaire i'd give em the whole lot if they managed it...not a chance could you do it where i live and probably not within 25 mile either? ATB Andy. :victory:

same here and im in the midlands :laugh:
  • Like 1

same here and im in the midlands :laugh:

Same here at my usual haunt.. :victory: ..they are easy to start with but soon become hard like everywhere else in the country.. :yes:

i tell you what then millet, your more than welcome to bring your dog down here and run my local rabbits after catching a few we will go up the dales and catch the same amount, weigh them and then you tell me there the same speed, i challenge you in fact if you want we can have a wager on it, take my offer if your so sure you know more than me

I have run rabbits from Dover to Aberdeen and let me tell you, they are all the same......it's just the ground that differs

All the same to run I should have said

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

millets only got a pup fella..

Rabbits weigh more on the fells around here, dont know why but the are fatter..

Giro..im not sure if you do a bit on the fells up near Shap? I used to many years ago and the bunnies were piss poor,there wasn't a bunny up there that was 2lb in weight fully grown and fully laden with guts..it was up on the moors in and around the heather...terrible rabbits they were but not sure if it's still the same there? ATB Andy. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Fat rabbits secret loacation lol....

Shap rabbits must of had a improved diet there doing ok now..

They get fatter futher south its on some nice high land..

I recon cause its harder conditions they have to really bulk up, thats just my own theroy. Tho in my personal experiance the rabbits are leaner in the low lying ground compared to the wuthering hights of the fells.

Some are easy even the terriers can catch them.

dogs020.jpg

i tell you what then millet, your more than welcome to bring your dog down here and run my local rabbits after catching a few we will go up the dales and catch the same amount, weigh them and then you tell me there the same speed, i challenge you in fact if you want we can have a wager on it, take my offer if your so sure you know more than me

how the fook can a do that this pup is 10wk's old and my other dog is 10 yr old.. :laugh: :laugh: are you mark prick by any chance.. :laugh: