For Sale Darcy dogs and deer.

one of a 1000 limited editions.

Signed by J Darcy.

£90 posted ..... NO OFFERS.

It will be posted via royal mail special delivery, guaranteed next delivery.

No snide comments about making profits none are being made I paid £85 for this two weeks ago.

This is a pristeen Book, only read once no grubby finger prints or jiz stains.

Excellent book, its like no book I have seen the quality in which it is bound is unreal.

Paypal or check however book will not be posted till check clears.

Edited by Giro

jiz stains.

:laugh: its a good book mate but its not that good :laugh:

have a bump on me :thumbs:

Some of these cycber hunters would be errect while reading that book!!

LoL

Was first Darcy Book I have read, loads of hype about it had to have a read was well impressed, however I am the type of lad that only reads or watches a film once, hence the Re sale.

Some brilliant pictures, book was well written with that build up of excitement that kept you keen,loads of facts and some great points of veiw from the writter.

Have had few pms with lower than the asking price, I wont move on price and would rather keep it I know in the future its going to be fetching more.

Would do it for £85 for face to face sale thats what I paid or £90 to cover my postage Recorded 24 hr delivery .

Bump...

Had pms reffering to the book fetching £70 on ebay buy that one then if you want...

I will help some out tho, if you actually read on these books are not limited editions they are the trade copies..

Taken from Ebay advert...

OF DOGS AND DEER

by Jonathan Darcy

2010 1st edition. Privately published by the author. 214 page square 4to hardback (9¾"x 9¾"). Excellent colour photographs by the author throughout. Pictorial laminated boards.

Fine unread hardback.

THIS IS NOT ONE OF THE SIGNED AND BOXED LIMITED EDITIONS, BUT IS THE UNSIGNED "TRADE EDITION" - ALSO NOW OUT-OF-PRINT AT DARCY BOOKS.

Continuing the theme of Darcy's previous book on hares and running dogs, this is another book of superb photographs of coursing dogs and their prey, this time deer; from muntjac to red deer.

Edited by Giro

My Mrs is chewing my ear off I will sell this book £80 posted..

First class postage not recorded deliverly as previously stated..

I am making nothing on this book. Its mint condition, looks as new.

Not one mark or imperfection on cover,box or any single page..

Or will swap for working lithium battery or Bsa lighting with scope and i would put money towards..

Now dont inandate me with ridiculas swaps, I dont want failed dogs, slip leads or grainy copied dvds.

£80, a lithium battery or a BSA lighting which I will put cash towards..

Cheers

Edited by Giro

Just a suggestion .......

If you take payment by Paypal, and don't send the book by Special Delivery, then you could easily lose your £80.

Royal Mail are crap and even if it did get there, with no proof of that it would be easy for someone to claim and say they didn't get it.

Shite I know, but it does happen, way too often unfortunately.

The world is full of scammers and incompetent people, or so it seems sometimes!

And a second hand Li-Ion battery ......... :blink:

I can write the pm for you before you even get it :laugh:

"Well it worked fine when it left here, you must have overcharged it or dropped it"

I'll get me coat .......... :icon_redface:

• Like 2

lol your right fella.. Will stick to recorded delivery and sack the battery off..

I will buy a new and give the mrs more to complain about..

i managed to get an old style one without the gauge on brand new off ebay for £50 its only the 8amph one but it does me fine :thumbs:

lithium fella??

Was that a company or a person??

the 20 amp is starting to get to heavy for me lol.. Its a stone weight on your back before you have even set off catching a few..