Missing Patterdale - Askern area of Doncaster

Posting on behalf of someone on Facebook patterdale group:

Help me find my little patterdale x lakeland terrier bitch she was last see in Askern area of Doncaster last saturday at approx 2.30.

She had pups 14 weeks ago now, she still has slightly enlarged teats.

She's wire haired 13 " high with large white flash on her chest she has a few scars to her rear teats and hind leg in side and out. The out side of her leg has regrown hair and is visable if brushed backward it is visable on the inner of her leg where she was run over when she shot across the road wile we out last year. We all miss her so much, me kids and me chock pat winston and one of her pups rolo. If you see hear or any thing that may lead to her safe return I'd be most gratefull!

Please help

Please let me know if any of you have any info. Thanks

post-35596-0-95291900-1328010519_thumb.jpg

post-35596-0-44084500-1328010532_thumb.jpg

i lost a bitch over night, a lad found it and gave it away.only by luck the old guy lived 4 doors away from the lad who spent half the night helping me look for her.

i also lost a dog a few yrs ago on a mooch over the fields and it was never seen again, im sure it was picked up and some dodgy b*****ds kept it hidden away

check the nearest gypsy sites :/

Doncaster is one big one bud . It was lost while it was out not nicked from his garden so i believe

ohright more chance of finding her then i supose, which is a good thing, gypsys love the working dogs they no they wont be microchipped so easy sale for them, hope they get her back