Sensible Folk page..IanB

Sounds like a top idea Millet :victory:

You wouldnt be allowed "in".......you would have to stay out side with me and the rest of the plebs :tongue2: :tongue2:

Edited by WILF

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is they not some way you can rig a page up that is locked and only sensible folk can veiw the page with the mean's of a password..that can only be given by mod's or 100% normal member's..i dont mean a

I have been reliably informed only those who are considered couth will be allowed into the inner sanctom. That definitely rules me out as the wife says I am the most uncouth person shes ever met, alt

I find that the ....opinionated , argumentitive , contentious people are sometimes the ones worth reading .

Posted Images

I have been reliably informed only those who are considered couth will be allowed into the inner sanctom.

That definitely rules me out as the wife says I am the most uncouth person shes ever met, although shes some room to talk shes a dirty sod never washes up ,everytime i go for a piss in the sink theres always dirty pots in :huh:

• Like 4

sounds like a really good idea. i know im not the only one who doesnt post much cos of all the arguments and silly bickering. if that was gone it would encourage a lot of the quieter folks to post more and it would be quality as well as quantity :thumbs:

sounds like a really good idea. i know im not the only one who doesnt post much cos of all the arguments and silly bickering. if that was gone it would encourage a lot of the quieter folks to post more and it would be quality as well as quantity :thumbs:

:yes: :yes: I'd definetly not be allowed in either :laugh:

So does that mean a whole new forum then with all new subsections ,just ban the twats Ian as and when and trouble makers like Millet .Seems like hes after your job mate ,want to watch him.I would say it will go down hill if you did this like other forums that have tried the same .The banter gets stale,people are a bit edgy about what they write and the messers cant be taken to task .

Your choice obviously and maybe im wrong , but think about why you first took this on mate ,freedom of speech and all that ,a place to say what you want when you want not like any other forum where they moderate to the point of being very dull .Thats the appeal of this site in the first place mate and is certainly why i joined . Too much censoring these days and being told what we can and cant do by people who have lost their identity .

If anything create a section of its own where the self righteous can spout all they want ,when they want ,where there is no swearing and where every dog is a good un .

• Like 1

So does that mean a whole new forum then with all new subsections ,just ban the twats Ian as and when and trouble makers like Millet .Seems like hes after your job mate ,want to watch him.I would say it will go down hill if you did this like other forums that have tried the same .The banter gets stale,people are a bit edgy about what they write and the messers cant be taken to task .

Your choice obviously and maybe im wrong , but think about why you first took this on mate ,freedom of speech and all that ,a place to say what you want when you want not like any other forum where they moderate to the point of being very dull .Thats the appeal of this site in the first place mate and is certainly why i joined . Too much censoring these days and being told what we can and cant do by people who have lost their identity .

If anything create a section of its own where the self righteous can spout all they want ,when they want ,where there is no swearing and where every dog is a good un .

perfect worlds only exist in fantasy :laugh:

Also you would not be allowed in the normal forum separate page.. :D

Is they not some way you can rig a page up that is locked and only sensible folk can veiw the page with the mean's of a password..that can only be given by mod's or 100% normal member's..i dont mean a separate forum so to speak just a page where folk can talk with out listening to page's full of hijacked pure shite..

seems like a good idea to me millet.

• Like 1