'THL Heroes'

AS BROG SAID, ITS ALL LEGAL AND WELL WITHIN THE LAW, I DONT DIG ILEGAL QUARRY, MY FIREARMS CERT PEST CONTROLE ALL SIGNED OPEN DATED, VET RECEIPTS, NEVER PUT A PICTURE UP OF LIVE FOXES AND ALWAYS HUMAINLY SHOT . I DONT OWN HARD TERRIERS THERE BAYERS THAT GET THE JOB DONE ON THERE OWN, IME TO LONG IN THE GAME TO TAKE CHANCES, PREDITORY FOX CONTROLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF GROUND NESTING GAME BIRDS. SIMPLES.COM ITS A HUNTING FORUM, KEEP IT THAT WAY, AND LEGAL !!!!!

• Like 3

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i make you right but what would they raid me for .....legal fox work .......and this would be a shit site with no topics but each to there own and i think theres a lot of people ho just dont dig and

AS BROG SAID, ITS ALL LEGAL AND WELL WITHIN THE LAW, I DONT DIG ILEGAL QUARRY, MY FIREARMS CERT PEST CONTROLE ALL SIGNED OPEN DATED, VET RECEIPTS, NEVER PUT A PICTURE UP OF LIVE FOXES AND ALWAYS HUMAI

allis only a boy im the f*****g daddy

AS BROG SAID, ITS ALL LEGAL AND WELL WITHIN THE LAW, I DONT DIG ILEGAL QUARRY, MY FIREARMS CERT PEST CONTROLE ALL SIGNED OPEN DATED, VET RECEIPTS, NEVER PUT A PICTURE UP OF LIVE FOXES AND ALWAYS HUMAINLY SHOT . I DONT OWN HARD TERRIERS THERE BAYERS THAT GET THE JOB DONE ON THERE OWN, IME TO LONG IN THE GAME TO TAKE CHANCES, PREDITORY FOX CONTROLE FOR THE PROTECTION OF GROUND NESTING GAME BIRDS. SIMPLES.COM ITS A HUNTING FORUM, KEEP IT THAT WAY, AND LEGAL !!!!!

:yes: :yes: Keep up the good work and posts lads, as long as it's legal then there ain't much can be done :victory:

It's ok mate I wouldn't be in a book that's written with a crayon ! Lol

b***%*d, I just gobbed tea all over the puter, that's the funniest thing i've read in ages, and of course Brog is the greatest, bestest, kentist etc and at least he's out doing abit, saves me getting off the couch :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

Edited by ginga john

The only book Brogs been in is register book at the local police station! Lol!

:laugh: :laugh: Signing it with Lumphammer :tongue2::laugh:

:blink: :blink: :blink: It wasn't me :ninja::laugh:

we knew that,

crayons dont do spell check :bye:

• Like 1