ok boys and girls! i have a lurcher pup of 6 months old, lovely dog and he is coming on very well, only down side is he is weeing in his sleeping box in his kennel! at the moment ive got him bedded down on hessian sheets, had him on straw, old sleeping bags, old duvet sheets, whilst its been colder! the sleeping quarters are insulated with kingspan with ply over that! ive considered not having anything in the box, but want them to be warmer whilst the colder nights are in, but as you can imagine with him pissing in there im constantly changing bedding to try and keep him comfy, oh and ive a patt kenneled up with him and i think he is getting seriously cheesed off with this bed wetting! any thoughts! cheers.

might be theres to much room in there bud if its a big kennel ect they can stand up to piss if they cant stand up to piss they will go out side

i had the same problem with my terriers...when i reduced the kennel space they stopped doing it instantly..

I've heard that reducing the head height can work too.

I had a dog who was so lazy I actually once saw him stick his *rs* out of the kennel to cr*p rather than go to the bottom end of the run. :blink:

• Like 1

kash mate, he dont do it as much now he is 15 weeks but he will if i dont make him go out regular for a piss. he will just hold it till he carnt hold it no more and start pissing whether he walking around or asleep lol.

he should grow out of it, wll i hope he will lol.

kash mate, he dont do it as much now he is 15 weeks but he will if i dont make him go out regular for a piss. he will just hold it till he carnt hold it no more and start pissing whether he walking around or asleep lol.

he should grow out of it, wll i hope he will lol.

its not so bad for me as millie outside but its still a no no