mooching008.jpg

Here's one of my oldies Jack the Lad,he'll be 10 in June,and on our morning mooch ,he is constantly working ,hunting up for the whole 2/3 hours.

He's always enjoyed chasing the bunnies, but he was a great racer too, winning his last title at 8 years old.

He's got afew old war wounds, but he doesn't let that stop him,hard as nails :thumbs:

• Like 2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 yrs old, and still hard as nails and doing the biz,   This ones worked hard as hell all his days and goes mental if he gets left in the kennel when we go out. Has accounted for untold numbers of

Brilliant to see.. .. i have a ten year old here who has not worked properly over the past 2yr's..he was worked hard so to speak over the year's and took quite a few knock's and bang's in his time..h

Work em hard, treat them like kings eh blokes ?   Nice to see folk keeping the auld yins and treating them to a proper auld age   ATB

Posted Images

10 yrs old, and still hard as nails and doing the biz,

This ones worked hard as hell all his days and goes mental if he gets left in the kennel when we go out. Has accounted for untold numbers of everything. How many are still working hard at his age?

ATB

_MG_0027.jpg

a very nice dog him :thumbs:

My old bitch not that old, she's 8 this year, she will sit at door and greet if I leave her, still very fit and quick for her age, not as sharp on the turn but uses her knowledge of the game to he advantage, and even now she doesn't miss much.

080112013.jpg

My old dog was still taking decent bags of rabbits on the lamp at 11 years, he caught his last hare at 12, he was running with his daughter and she turned it into him, but he was there running alongside giving it his all. PTS at just over 16 and if I'm honest I didn't think he would see 16mths with his die hard attitude. I also had a bitch hit by a lorry and killed at just over nine and wasn't showing any signs of retiring any time in the immediate future.