• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

10 yrs old, and still hard as nails and doing the biz,   This ones worked hard as hell all his days and goes mental if he gets left in the kennel when we go out. Has accounted for untold numbers of

Brilliant to see.. .. i have a ten year old here who has not worked properly over the past 2yr's..he was worked hard so to speak over the year's and took quite a few knock's and bang's in his time..h

Work em hard, treat them like kings eh blokes ?   Nice to see folk keeping the auld yins and treating them to a proper auld age   ATB

Posted Images

Yup

No bull in that one undertaker,, plenty saluki though ! :laugh:

Millet

I will dig out pics of my old Collie x, was hard bodied right up to 13 yrs old, amazing really , but he was a peach of a dog. Went downhill to the end within 6 months. The last 2 years were hard on him though,, a hard walk had him in agony with his hips, relied on paracetamol to keep him going ! lol amazing ,, like us being body builders into our 80`s in comparison

ATB

Brilliant to see.. :victory: .. i have a ten year old here who has not worked properly over the past 2yr's..he was worked hard so to speak over the year's and took quite a few knock's and bang's in his time..he will still try and run stuff but his body wont let him..and he scream's the place down the next day even of one run.. so i choose to let him just have idle walk's and a lot of dossing on the sofa. :thumbs: .

All my dogs are relatively young, its the old buggers, like Sowhat, and Chartpolski should be dossing on the sofa, eh, :laugh:

Here's my old brindle for you paulus.. :thumbs: ..notice the dropped muscle to the right of his pod's.. :D that does cause him some grief but his neck/back and feet are fooked through accident's over the year's..i suppose a bone man might sort him out but i much prefer to see him having the easy life now.. :victory:

img9095v.jpg

• Like 1

Here's my old brindle for you paulus.. :thumbs: ..notice the dropped muscle to the right of his pod's.. :D that does cause him some grief but his neck/back and feet are fooked through accident's over the year's..i suppose a bone man might sort him out but i much prefer toy life now see him having the easy life now. :victory:

img9095v.jpg

try saying that to the dog.....he would never forgive you :laugh:

jim off here (robert mitchum ) his dog snipe i think he is 12 this year, is still knocking them over 15-20 rabbits a night if he takes him out . a very good old dog :thumbs:

4-1.jpg

uncanny

how come the top photo is clear and the second one blurred. :laugh: 2 cracking dogs though. :thumbs:
  • Like 1