Should have listened to the gods.

I was told to keep her quiet: lead walking only for a month, then a gentle increase in pace for another month: just trotting beside the bike, then fast work after 3 months. Bear in mind that a vet will play safe and recommend much longer than is probably needed before getting back to work, and I have no idea of exactly how long a lung takes to heal, bearing in mind that it isn't something which will show up on an x ray very well, if at all.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Out for a night tonight lamping with Woodga. He kindly offered to run one of my dogs again so i would not have to choose which one to take out Loaded the 2 dogs into the back of the truck to keep th

He dont get the praise he deserves really. He is such a sound little lad, nothing to ever say about him. He just goes out and does what he should, effortlessly. A pleasure to own/work tbh.

not done bad there 15 rabbits . . . . im lucky to get 6-7 round my neck of the woods atb . . .

Posted Images