Hunting in independent Scotland

Ignorance is bliss Scotland has NO hunting act it has the Protection of Wild Mammals (Scotland) act 2002. The Watson bill as was before iy became law. I was in the Scottish Parliament during the debates with my old man and Barry Wade when we were fighting it so the Hunting act 2004 has Nothing to do with Scotland independant or otherwise. May be its time some Accurate information was pinned at the top of the terrier section instead of the inaccurate pish thats pinned as fact now'

i allways enjoy your posts. straight to the point. and as usual bang on the nail. :yes: . now tell the folk that can put it right :thumbs: and dont take any pish :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alex salmon has ulterior motives some one mentiontion john smith , the rise of salmon coensided with the death of the smith. would salmon have the power he has now I don't think so scotch politicians

I'll be rooting for you mate.....mon the scots...

THINK YOU WILL HAVE MORE TO WORRY ABOUT THAN HUNTING

oil,renewable energy,whisky,natural resources,tourists,water and probaly alot more..when england needs water it comes from scotland,put the price up lol

cameron said himself scotland would survive on its own but would prefer it was part of the union

edit:wiki LOL

• Like 1

oil,renewable energy,whisky,natural resources,tourists,water and probaly alot more..when england needs water it comes from scotland,put the price up lol

cameron said himself scotland would survive on its own but would prefer it was part of the union

edit:wiki LOL

Don't get me started on water and where it comes from and ends up.. :censored::laugh:

hey i was under the impression when englands water drys up at times it gets water from scotland,more water in lochness than all englands lakes etc together.if thats crap tell me and ill eat humble pie.

* Scotland would be much wealthier and better prepared than many other independent nations around the world

* Revenue from oil and other energy industries could be invested to provide a secure fund to support future generations

* Much of the political and civil infrastructure needed to administer the country is already in place, and the people are highly educated

hey i was under the impression when englands water drys up at times it gets water from scotland,more water in lochness than all englands lakes etc together.if thats crap tell me and ill eat humble pie.

It gets water from Wales 24/7/365. :yes: Several Welsh valleys have been drowned to create reservoirs to feed the big English cities over the past few centuries..

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Capel_Celyn

That's what I was getting at before you started getting all William Wallace.. :doh::laugh::thumbs:

It gets water from Wales 24/7/365. :yes: Several Welsh valleys have been drowned to create reservoirs to feed the big English cities over the past few centuries..

That's what I was getting at before you started getting all William Wallace.. :doh::laugh::thumbs:

How many welsh folk pish in that on a regular occurrence then...??? Lol

How many welsh folk pish in that on a regular occurrence then...??? Lol

Many.. ;):laugh:

ahh so its the scots and the welsh,learn something new on here everyday..i take it you guys dont pay for your water at home?the pic is just for fun,with all the braveheart coments

• Like 1

Resources with the current oil and gas fields in decline in the British sector I would not bank on this source into the next decade

Tourism another fluctuating resource

Water a valuable commodity

Scotch whiskey a big asset but I don't think you can support your economy on water and whiskey alone

Power hydro , windmills etc in the furtue may well prove even more valuable but for every place in Scotland

England and Wales can match your resources think of your imports my friend all come through mainly English ports travel up on motorways and with the impending levy on European haulage company's using British roads , unless mr salmon is thinking of turnig the world upside down and re drawing maps or building a bridge across to Norway some how your imports are going to outway your resources and their income the geography is another big problem mr salmon has not thought of just for a moment lets play devils advocut the channel tunnel and the high speed train lines are due to be upgraded the west coast line revamped prey tell who is footing the bill and what incentive is there to ungraded the Scottish section if independence is on the cards currently how long does it take to travel to Scotland from central euroupe , your airports are not even as popular as most holiday destinations in Spain Fossil fuels are salmons holy grail maybe 30 years ago he would have had a shout , maybe the future is potatoes and whiskey run cars and Scotland will be the epicentre of this tiny rock sitting in the Atlantic Cornwall has sun and the Cornish pasty scrumpy we all have are assets and all have dreams , who knows king arthur may just rise again

Joe the Scotland flag is blue and not green for a reason :laugh:

I hear this all the time..... All the Scottish cnuts going All braveheart. Who gives a fcuk..... Really?

It's the biggest debate going..... Always England vs scotland...... What about Wales? They're a load of tw@ts :laugh:

In 1865 the welsh invented the condom by using the bladder of a sheep....... In 1866 the English modified the idea by taking the bladder out of the sheep first!

* Scotland would be much wealthier and better prepared than many other independent nations around the world

* Revenue from oil and other energy industries could be invested to provide a secure fund to support future generations

* Much of the political and civil infrastructure needed to administer the country is already in place, and the people are highly educated

how bigs your pie see that line on your avitar just above footbal club , fort william to inverness :hmm: , its a canal that goes through loch ness you see loch ness is a sea loch ever drank salt water :whistling: google jut went into melt down lochnes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Edited by gonetoearth