Rabbiting dog

Guest markbrick1
frank as i says if you want to see the a genuine hunting guy who does work his dogs and does a lot more your welcome i have done a lot but ive made sacrafices to live that life all the best , frank yours looks collie like all the best

frank every conversion you get in resolves in bitch fights :clapper::clapper:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

frank i dont no how this has got onto the breeding of your dog again but mark my words :D you are the now owner of a sluwhippet...theres no collie in her its a throw back it could be 6 generations back when they have added saluki to fetch the size up and add more wind then bred back out ... like ive said before frank i would be proud to own it with that little dash of saluki in it .... :D haaaaa haaaa......it isnt every day you get a throw back... ;)

frank as i says if you want to see the a genuine hunting guy who does work his dogs and does a lot more your welcome i have done a lot but ive made sacrafices to live that life all the best , frank yours looks collie like all the best

Yeah Mark,..and you are an innocent wee Angel I suppose.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::drink:

Edited by CHALKWARREN

cant be any more honest mark see the man ,see his dogs work hard and enjoy , thats what winters about for me ,catch chase and well keep one in front of the auld enemy even tho we get more every year, no bitch fight ,mark not my seen, just shoot from the hip and hunt chase and eat fresh game all the best

Yeah Mark,..and you are an innocent Angel I suppose.... :laugh::laugh::laugh::drink:

You going to Tonbridge this weekend,..loads of racing,...I'm working the lure.... ;);)

whats the lure if you dont mind me asking CW...at selby it was a plastic bag ..my dog isnt trained to pic l;itter up iam afraid... ;)

surley thye have real fur for them dogs to run or fresh rabbit skins , fech if i had a dog that chased plastic bags, well he wouldnt be about long, plis i would not be eaten much vei burgers or game pie ,never saw lurcher racing for ten years thye used to have rabbit fur years ago

hey whin ive never raced a dog in my life only terriers for the fun of it because it all ends up in a big pile in the middle :D but this year i thought i would give it ago ..my dog set of and caught up to the lure then pulled up when he realised it was a plastic bag and rightly fecking so ..imo. theres no way my dog would pic litter up its a disgace if they cant even use real fur ..whats this country coming to ... :angry:

nevr new they only used plastic thought they would have had a dreid bit of deer fur or rabbit skin, been years since i was at a show , or even a fox skin , or tail , got a whippet grey shees had load sof game hares rabbit roe she can run ,her brothers on the track a gainst full greyhounds but she would look at me and run with her tail up and maybe have go at another dog , and say fech it ,

best thing i can say whin is if you want to win a race these days get you dog on the bins .. :D its was the first and last time my dog goes near one :blink: feck me the next step will be taking em out on a windy night to chase litter .... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: jobs gone fecked mate f**k the ban .... ;)

the polly bag chasers , your been on the home brew snoop your jokeing me about the polly bag you blaggard , do they realy chase them fech cant be very clever
well whin in one respect your right ive had a few beers .. :drink: but i speak the truth about plastic bag chasers ....scoutes honuor mate ... :hmm::hmm:;)

what growing men all lining up to chase a bag with there dogs , give me a : :D pint of what your on , your talking about pure greys, not clever hunting dogs ya piss taker , i maybe stay in the wilds and well as wild as the hills for the chase , ill need to come down your way as im got to deliver dog injections to a freind hees wanting quite a few al the best

what growing men all lining up to chase a bag with there dogs , give me a : :D pint of what your on , your talking about pure greys, not clever hunting dogs ya piss taker , i maybe stay in the wilds and well as wild as the hills for the chase , ill need to come down your way as im got to deliver dog injections to a freind hees wanting quite a few al the best
pissing meself whin yes grown men lining there dogs up nto chase a plastic bag ....i speak the truth ..butyou are welcome to come to my domain any time you like :clapper::clapper::clapper: its better than watching peter kay when your watching them lining up forv the plastic bag race.... :clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: